Chapter2~ Slightly scary

(I still haven't decided if I want this to be a serious book or more humorous. I'm thinking both sides will have their moments)

Lucia POV

'Shit I must have started drifting off' I stand up and stretch before opening my eyes to check on the grey-haired woman.

'shes still sleeping, God how long has it been, I need to help everyone out with the Anti-Matter legion. I can't just leave her here all by herse-'

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard 2 more people walking this way, i quickly jumped to the side of the door planning to attack them from the side.

The 2 figures walk through the threshold of the room, it's just March and Dan Heng.
They ran past me and towards the girl, I guess they were so focused on the unconscious figure in front of them that they forgot to do a scout of the room before entering.

'ugh that's going to get them killed one day' I mentally face palmed

Third Person POV

"Hmm their pulse is weak, March you might have to perform CPR"

"WHAT, why do I have to do it? I don't know how to do CPR, it's better if you do it Dan Heng! " The pink haired one, known as March yelled

The Male with black hair named Dan Heng, sighs and proceeds to lean into the girl

"Rule number 1: always scout the room before entering
If you did, you might have noticed how I was standing by the door ready to kill you both"

Both figures take their eyes off the girl and look behind them with slight panic in their eyes.

"AHH, what the heck Lucia, why did you have to sneak up on us!? Can't you see we are dealing with something, this girl is dying! We can't let her die, she's pretty!" March started scolding the Taller woman who just stood there with a blank face

Lucia walked away from March and towards the girl.

March took this moment to stare at one of the people she looks up to, her hair is always tied into a High Ponytail yet it still reaches her thighs. No matter what the woman was doing she always has an aura of elegance around her, her ability to keep a level head during combat is slightly scary to see but it's impressive, even Dan Heng can't seem to compete with that.

In March 7ths eyes, Lucia is the ideal woman she aspires to be, though the only thing shes lacking is emotions.
March is subconsciously, always comparing the 2 most stoic people on the express to each other, Lucia And Dan Heng.
In more ways than one, Dan Heng shows more emotion than she does.

After the 3 of them had been sent on a couple missions together, Dan Heng managed to warm up to March and be able to hold a conversation with her when necessary. They're friends, who bully and bicker with each other all the time.

March being the social butterfly she is, tried talking to Lucia, not once did it ever work. Despite always being with each other on expeditions, she was not able to form a conversation with the taller woman.

She gave up after a while, she makes comments about how cold and distant Dan Heng is and she would do the same for Lucia, but March is almost certain that would end her life.

She broke out of her mental rant when she heard Lucia

"You're panicking over nothing, she's alive and well. I've already checked for injuries, she should wake up in a moment" Lucia backs up to let March take her place, while she goes over to the opposite wall and leans on it, she seems to be thinking about something.

" Hm.....Where am I.....?" Her yellow eyes were blinking rapidly trying to adjust to the sudden light

"Oh you're awake! This is The Herta Space Station, are you feeling ok? you don't look like you work here, where did you come from? Ah nevermind that, how rude of me not to introduce myself" A very energetic girl starts talking to the tired grey haired woman