Please Read Warning

Before You Read This Book

We just want to put out a reminder about our stories

All our stories are spanking stories. Most spankings will be long and considered over the top. These are all FICTIONAL characters in FICTIONAL situations. Not all spankings will be absolutely fair or just. They are there for entertainment purposes ONLY.

If it is your preference, that a spanking story should reflect REALITY? You might find our stories offensive and may want to look at other Wattpad stories. We are not here to offend anyone. But we also are not here to defend our writing style. We give fair warning at the beginning of every book. If you choose to continue reading.

Also, understand we will not apologize for our writing style. If you comment on a spanking being too harsh or unfair, we will not address your comment. Any disrespectful or hurtful comments will be deleted, and readers will be blocked.

We won't always agree on how we have our characters handle a situation. That's okay to disagree. Just remember these are our FICTIONAL characters, and this is how we choose to have them handle it. Fair or unfair spankings are not the main message of our stories. If you look past the spankings, you will find unconditional love, and each story carries you on a journey as characters grow, change, and family dynamics become defined for each household.

We hope this helps you to decide if our books are for you or not. If they are, enjoy it, and thank you for being part of the journey.

If you wish to continue reading? please go on to the next part

🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍