If You Have Nothing Nice To Say Don't Say Anything At All Part 2

Cassie's POV

"I have been so uncomfortable the last few nights, the babies have shifted and I am not sleeping well" I am complaining to Mandy as we have to stop talking once again because Ally and Brad are chasing each other around the table again.

Mandy sets the plates for lunch on the table, grabs Brad by his arm,

Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack

"Sit and eat your lunch, if you get up again before you are done, you're getting a real spanking" Mandy tells him as she pushes him into his chair.

"Allison Summer, you too. Sit now!" I scolded my daughter as she rounds the table trying to catch Brad. I see Ally roll her eyes. I swatted her as well and told her to stay in her seat.

"A little hard on my Ally, weren't you?" Mandy means well but she can be blind to my girl's antics, because she is so much like me as a child. My mother just laughs at me when I complain about her.

"Mandy that girl has an attitude problem and I intend on fixing it" I growled as we sat down. "Mandy I know I'm only three weeks behind you in my pregnancy so why am I so much bigger than you are, I swear these two babies are going to weigh 10 lbs. each"

Mandy laughs at me "girl stop you know that's not true, I'm just as uncomfortable as you are," she assures me.

Allison comes into the room sobbing, it takes a minute to get out of her what happened. I was shocked at what Brad said to her. It's not like him. Brad is just like my brother, he has a heart of gold. As Mandy goes to find Brad, I question my daughter more because I suspect she's not telling the complete truth.

"Mommy it's true Brad did say that" she insisted. I sent Ally to go play in her room while I helped Mandy look for Brad. Finally, we found him and Mandy was furious. Wyatt had to threaten her with a spanking of her own if she didn't wait for him to get home. She put Brad in the corner and she and I started dinner. Wyatt got home about 10 minutes before Noah. .

Mandy and Wyatt took Brad to their room to talk. I filled Noah in on what happened. I couldn't help but smirk when my husband questioned whether or not our daughter was telling the truth. This man has seen my puppy dog eyes too many times. He doesn't fall for Allison no matter how hard she tries.

Only a few minutes after Noah goes to question our daughter does Wyatt come out of the bedroom. I saw it on his face, my daughter was lying, I simply pointed in the direction of my daughters room and the scowl on Wyatt's face told me he understood as he marched that way. A few minutes later I heard a loud slap and Brad wailed out.

I knew hiding from his momma is what sealed the child's fate but my heart went out to him knowing my daughter started it. Wyatt comes out of the room and the house fills with sounds of two very unhappy five year olds. Brad's cries calm down as Allison's goes up. It's obvious Mandy is finished with Brad as my husband is just getting started with our daughter.

"Don't tell me, Allison lied, it was her that was being mean to Brad?" Wyatt chuckled.

"I didn't even have to say anything"

"You're my brother I can read your mind" I smirked. Wyatt just shook his head and sighed.

"I do wish they would get along better"

"Wyatt they are five they live more like brother and sister than cousins. When we move to Arizona and live across from each other they will probably get closer in no time" I tried reassuring him. "Plus, we are on the same street as our parents and Uncle Paul, they will have more family around to spend time with."

"I'm excited about going home. How do you feel?"

"I'm excited too, all our families will be together again. I can't help but feel like Mandy and I caused us to be away too long because of some childish actions" I was referring to our high school college applications that got us into California State rather than staying in Arizona like we had originally planned.