If You Have Nothing Nice To Say Don't Say Anything At All

Mandy's POV

Being pregnant with twins is hard! Especially when you have a 5 year old that is driving you crazy. Cassie and Noah have a beautiful daughter Allison (Ally) Summer Mendoza. She was born 10 days before Wyatt and my baby boy Wyatt Bradley Anderson Jr..(Brad). Since we are always together we figured the kids would become best friends like we did and how Benji, Will, and Bobby did. This is not the case with these two. Ally will usually say something to cause Brad to react, or vice versa.

"Wyatt Bradley Anderson Jr., if you don't sit your butt down in that seat, I'm going to spank it," I scolded my 5 year old, who is walking around the table as Cassie is trying to make her 5 year old precious little girl do the same.

"Allison Summer, you too. Sit now!" Cassie scolds her daughter as she rounds the table trying to catch Brad.

I place the plates for lunch on the table, grab Brad by the arm,

Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack

"Sit and eat your lunch, if you get up again before you are done, you're getting a real spanking" I tell him as I push in his chair.

Cassie does the same with Allison and then she and I go into the living room to try to sort out what to bring with us in the car and what to pack in the truck as we finish our move back to Arizona.

"Mommy! Mommy!" Allison comes running in, crying. She throws herself on Cassie as Cassie hugs her. We look at each other and I sigh. What has my son said or done this time?

"Wyatt Bradley Anderson Jr., come in here right now!" I call for my son.

"Ally what happened?" I ask.

"Brad told me, that after the twins are born you aren't going to want me anymore and you're going to throw me away" Ally cried. At that moment, I got up and went into the kitchen. My son is no longer at the table and I'm not sure where he is but I grab the "spanking" spoon and go in search of him.

"Wyatt Jr., you're making this worse for yourself, you better come out from wherever you are by the count of three or you're getting bedtime spanking from daddy." I called out.

I check all the rooms and come up empty. I start to get worried, usually when he hides from a spanking, I can find him in 1 of 3 places, his room in the closet, the laundry room, or in the mudroom closet. I checked each of those and couldn't find him.

"Okay, calm down. He can't have gone too far. Maybe he went outside" Cassie says, trying to calm my nerves.

We look outside and I can't see him as I look up and down the road.

I panic and call Wyatt

"Hello," Wyatt answers on the first ring.

"Wyatt, I can't find Brad. Granted when I do he is getting spanked, but I can't find him and I looked in all his normal hideouts. I looked outside and couldn't find him there either." I rattle off.

"Okay, well I just clocked out of work. I'm on my way home and we will find him."

"Allison Summer Mendoza, you better be telling me the truth young lady, if I find out otherwise," I hear Cassie scolding Ally.

"What did they get into this time?" Wyatt asks.

"He told Ally that once Cassie has the twins, they won't want her anymore." I shorten the long version, when suddenly I hear a sniffle from under the sink cupboard.

I open the cupboard and there is my son. I'm so pissed at him.

"Get out here right now!" I take him by the arm and pull him out.

"Amanda, send him to the corner until I get there, you're too upset." Wyatt tells me. I scuff at what he says. I'm calm enough to dish out my disobedient son's punishment.

"I'm fine, his ass isn't" I reply as I swat his bottom.

"I mean it Amanda, your ass will be as red as his if you don't wait until I get home. I'll be home in 10 minutes."

"Go stand in the corner. Be thankful daddy is on his way home or you will be getting the worse spanking" I swat my son's backside one more time as he moves to go to the corner to wait.

10 minutes later Wyatt and Noah both walk in together at the same time.

"Wyatt Bradley Anderson, Jr. come to mommy and my room, so we can talk," Wyatt says to our son after he says hello to everyone.

We walk into our room and Wyatt Jr. is covering his bottom from any other swats I might give him.

"What did you say to Ally at lunch to make her cry?" I ask sternly.

"She said..."

"I didn't ask what she said, I asked what you said." Wyatt gives me a look that tells me to chill out, but our kid made our best friend's child cry, and not for the first time either.

"I can't tell you what I said without telling you what she said first!" Wyatt Jr. stomped his foot. Before I could react, Wyatt jumped up and smacked Brad's backside.

"Do you need a spanking before your real spanking for hiding from mommy when she was calling for you?"

"No sir, just can I tell you what happened first?"

"Yes, tell us from the beginning what happened."

"K, well mommy and aunt Cassie told us to eat our lunch at the table and told us not to get up until we were all done. Well, Ally got up and I told her she wasn't done. She told me she didn't have to listen because the babies were going to be here soon and then nobody would pay any attention to us anyway. I said that isn't true. Then she said that after the twins are born you aren't going to want me anymore and you're going to throw me away"

"That is what you said to Ally. She came crying into the living room to Aunt Cassie." I say

"No, she said it and then said she was going to go tell first and started crying, that's why I hid because I didn't want to get in trouble. I don't want you to throw me away mommy and daddy," our son started crying. Wyatt picked him up as I sat beside them and rubbed his back to comfort him.

"You should have still come out of the cupboard when mommy called you. You scared her, for that you are getting a spanking. I'm going to go talk with Uncle Noah and Aunt Cassie about what Allison said to you. It's not true. We aren't going to throw you away and she isn't going to be thrown away either. We all love you both very much." Wyatt said as he hands Wyatt Jr. to me and goes out of the room.

I stood my son in front of me, in between my legs as I started removing his shorts and underwear

"Why are you getting this spanking?"

"Mommy please don't. I'm sorry!" He cries but I just lower his shorts and underwear and place him over my lap.

"Why Wyatt Jr. are you getting this spanking?" I ask again in a sterner voice.

"Cause I hid when you were looking for me and didn't come out of the cupboard."

"And that scared mommy. You also don't need to be bossy to Allison. If she was doing something she wasn't supposed to be doing, aunt Cassie and Uncle Noah will take care of it."

I started spanking him with my hand and after his bottom was pink, I picked up the spanking spoon and started spanking him with that

Whack Whack Whack Whack Whack Whack Whack Whack Whack Whack

"Owwie mommy!" He cried. I did 5 more and then lifted him up and cradled him in my arms soothing him until he calmed down. I could hear distance noises of Allison getting spanked by Noah as I laid Brad down for his nap.