First Few Days Home

Mandy's POV

I can't believe that Cassie and I had our twins on the same day. That is pretty cool. I'm happy that all the babies are healthy and we were able to come home 2 days later.

Brad and Ally have been doing okay, Ally's been wanting to be mommy to her twin sisters. Brad has wanted to go to Uncle Kenny's or my dad's.

"Momma, I wanna go to Papa's," Brad whines as I'm trying to change Jayson and Jacob is crying because he needs to be fed.

"Brad, can you just wait a few minutes, please? Momma needs to feed your brother, then I'll call Papa to see if you can go over okay?" I ask as calmly as I can ask a five-year-old, ignoring the fact that he whined which he would normally get scolded for, but I'm just so busy.

Brad stomps his foot and says "NO! I wanna go NOW!" He yells.

I'm so thankful when Cassie comes in and immediately says

"Wyatt Bradley, go to your room and sit on your bed until momma or I come to talk to you,"

"I just wanted to go to Papa's. The babies are being loud," Brad starts to cry as he leaves the room but Cassie stops him.

"I know buddy and momma told you that she needed a few minutes before she could call to make sure you could go over, she didn't say no. It doesn't give you the right to throw a tantrum, go to your room, and once momma is done with the babies, she will be in. Okay?" Cassie hugs Brad as he leaves to go to his room

I had put Jayson in his bassinet and was feeding Jacob. I have to admit that I can't really blame Brad, the babies are crying all the time. I'm so jealous of Cassie and Noah. Their twins are on the same schedule. Whereas mine are on opposite schedules. So, when one is diapered and ready for sleep the other is awake wanting to be fed and burped.

After I'm done feeding, Cassie tells me she will help with Jacob, if I want to go see Brad and call Uncle Kenny.

I handed Jacob to Cassie and went to Brad's room. He wasn't there. I have a feeling I know exactly where he is.

I call Uncle Kenny

Hello," he answers cheerfully.

"Hey, is Brad over there?" I ask

"Yeah, he said you told him it was okay and he is sitting at the counter eating a snack. I'm now taking it, he didn't have permission to be here?"

"No, he was supposed to be waiting in his room for me. I was going to call you to make sure it was okay he came over,"

Just about then I heard Jayson crying. I sighed " Can he stay there for an hour or so? I'll come over to get him as soon as I can,"

"No problem. He should know better than to leave the house without permission. I'll give him a hand spanking for that, you can follow up when you pick him up," Uncle Kenny says and I say goodbye as I walk back into the nursery. Cassie is trying to comfort Jayson, but he isn't happy.

We are thinking something might be wrong with Jayson's digestive system because he is always crying hysterically about ½ hour after he eats. We have to massage his tummy and he passes gas and then he stops and is able to sleep.

I walk over to Uncle Kenny's where I see my son on Kenny's lap, sucking his thumb and snuggling.

"Wyatt Bradley Anderson Jr. Did you have my permission to come over here?" I ask sternly.

He takes his thumb out of his mouth, something Wyatt and I are trying to break him of doing, and looks at me "I'm sorry momma,"

Uncle Kenny gives him a sharp smack and he starts crying, "She asked you a question, answer her properly," he scolds.