Chapter 1 Mystic Meeting

Hello my Stars!!!!!!!!! I'm back with the very first chapter in this book!!! Are you ready for the Mystic Mayhem (you'll see in a second) to begin? Buckle down cuz chapter one is here!!!! The ideas in this story (and the person who's idea was to make this entire book altogether) came straight from AnimeLoverirl111 !!! Enjoy my stars!!!!
___________________________________________
Y/N had recently moved to NYC a few weeks ago to go to college to pursue her dream of being a professional photographer, and she loved the big city already!! Her main three favorite things about this new city was the pizza, the freedom from her parents who loved her dearly (but could be a little overprotective at times), and most of all, the beautiful scenery around her. The bustling streets, beautiful skylines, amazing famous monuments, and the absolutely gorgeous sunsets and sunrises that could easily take her breath away. One day, as she was walking back to her apartment from a long day at school, she saw two big, and burly men chasing after a poor animal... a dog or cat? It didn't matter, because she was not going to let this poor creature get chased down by a pair of mean men! As they had the poor creature cornered in an alleyway, she grabbed a metal can and yeeted it at the head of one of the men.

"Hey! Leave the poor critter alone you bullies!! What did this poor thing ever do to you two?"

As the creature then saw the men distracted, it teleported into her arms.

"Huh? Where'd you go little buddy? What the- you could teleport this entire time?"

As she internally cheered about saving the animal, she realized she had roped herself up in trouble.

"Well would you look at the time! I'd better be leaving..."

She said as she looked at her non-existent watch on her wrist, and she started running until she reached a crowd of people, thus losing the men. She and the poor animal then reached a construction site where they both rested. She then saw the poor thing trembling out of fear in her arms.

"Aww, it's okay little guy... we lost those mean men... it's okay..."

She said as she was petting the critter's fur, but it was still trembling. She thought about what to do for a moment before singing a sweet song to the creature, as she loved to sing and did it almost every day and in her free time while she was either in the midst of her photography, or not doing it at all, she was always singing with her beautiful, enchanting voice.

————————————————————————
Across the way, the four mutant turtle brothers and an enthusiastic college teen who was with them where performing an amazing cannonball trick!! There were all celebrating about the awesome trick as they where hopping from building to building, until Raph heard singing... beautiful, enchanting singing.... Thus causing him to crash into the wall while he jumped from the building, but before long, the other brothers and April heard the beautiful voice as well, and they tracked it to the source, a young and extremely beautiful and attractive girl, but no one was able to catch a good glimpse of her before the two men from earlier returned. From the looks of it, this wasn't their first time meeting this girl....
————————————————————————
As Y/N had finished her beautiful song towards the creature and it had calmed down, she noticed a small vile which contained green liquid on the collar of the animal. Out of curiosity, she snapped it off of the collar, but her curiosity was soon replaced by fear... the men where back... She knew that her fate was sealed until she saw a flash of many colors, mostly green, whip in front of the two men. Oh thank goodness she was saved! She looked up at the people in front of her... only to realize that they weren't people at all?!? That is, except for a beautiful dark skinned girl around her age... but she felt like she's seen her before... just as she was about to exit, the men in front of her apparently were also not human... great.