𝒙. the aftermath

𝒙. the aftermath

― act one: drivers license❛ valentina martinez 𝒙 olivia rodrigo ❜IMESSAGE, REAL LIFE

valentina martinez 𝒙 olivia rodrigo
IMESSAGE, REAL LIFE.

imessage!

December 20 at 9:02AM.

sweetie💜 - nataliababe😘 - valentina

sweetie💜 - natalia
babe😘 - valentina

babe😘
nat?
natty?
look i know ur mad but could u pls respond
we need to talk about what happened
i still care about u
i want to figure this out
nat?
pls answer me
i'm getting worried about u
natalia?
nat?

real life!

2:46PM.

Staring down at her phone, Valentina stares daggers, willing Natalia to message her back. It's torture, just waiting for her to reply, especially after the fight they had. Valentina's not sure where she stands with Natalia at this point. The whole situation is just terrible, Valentina doesn't want to have to stop hanging out with her friends as much just because Natalia hates Olivia. She's not even sure what Olivia did to Natalia specifically. It's not like Valentina had feelings for her anymore, and Olivia probably doesn't either. They were friends before they dated, so it makes sense to miss each other.

Mindlessly, Valentina sketches in her book, not paying much attention to what she's doing. The paints and brushes Olivia got her sit in her closet beside the box of Olivia stuff she put in there the day after they broke up. It felt as though her ex was all over her room and she couldn't stand it. So, Valentina grabbed a box she found in her parents garage and packed everything away including sweaters, bracelets and presents from Olivia along with many other things.