𝒙𝒊. one spoon for two

― act one: drivers license❛ valentina martinez 𝒙 olivia rodrigo ❜REAL LIFE, SOCIAL MEDIA, IMESSAGE

valentina martinez 𝒙 olivia rodrigo
REAL LIFE, SOCIAL MEDIA, IMESSAGE.

real life!

December 21 at 1:23PM.

Despite the fact that Valentina feels like complete crap, she's still getting ready for her date with Natalia today. After all the drama, Valentina really owes her. She'll do anything to make it up to her.

Valentina pulls on a pair of jeans along with a shirt and sweater, trying not to think about her friends or Olivia. The whole situation is stressing her out so much. She has no idea where she stands with any of them, if they're all mad at her for not being friends with Olivia anymore or if it's just Elise. Mostly, she feels terrible for how she acted. She wishes she hadn't snapped at Elise. They've been best friends for years.

Olivia is also on her mind. More than she'd like to admit. She wonders if cutting off contact with her again hurt. Valentina hopes it didn't, hopes Olivia's over their relationship.

As Valentina starts applying her makeup, she has to resist the urge over and over again to pick up her phone and call or text one of her friends. The thought of how angry Natalia was is what stops her each time. She doesn't want to upset her girlfriend again. Valentina's worried that Natalia may break up with her if she does.

She doesn't put on much makeup, just a light layer and then she begins taking photos of her outfit before grabbing her purse and heading out the door. Natalia's supposed to come over, and then Valentina's going to drive them. Their date is a bit of a surprise. Usually, for these kind of dates Valentina gets really excited, but all she feels is dread.

instagram!

8:56PM.

valentinamartinez                                                              •••

valentinamartinez                                                                 •••