Episode Two Part Two: The Birthday Kiss 1970

Season One episode two part two: the birthday Kiss.

Once Grace and Michael went into the roller rink Grace smiles"you ready to fall Jackson?" Michael smirks"are you ready to fall Hill?" Grace laughs as she gets her skates, as she was getting them on Michael insisted on tieing them for her saying"the birthday girl shouldn't have to tie her skates." Grace blushes at this comment,he tied his skates and tried to stand up but couldn't, Grace had to help him up, when they opened the door to the skate hall people were flying everywhere, even though it was the 1970s people still thought it was weird to see a little white girl and a black boy being together, it didn't matter if they were dating or not it was still taboo, but Grace would of taken her skate off and hit someone with it if someone hurt Michael, people looked at them having fun , Michael fell a few times making Grace laugh, the two had lunch at the food court there, Michael sighs"I really wish I could go to your birthday party tomorrow." Grace looks at him surprised"really? But you told me you didn't like them?" Michael sighs"I don't like them but that's because I've never had one, but the cake and presents seem fun and exciting." Grace looks at him with sad eyes"oh Michael I am sorry, I feel so bad whenever I have one because you are my bestest friend in the whole world and you not being there isn't the same." Michael perked up hearing this"wait you miss me?" Grace blushes again and stutters a little"well..yeah of course I do, we do everything together, and it's been that way forever now, we are close you know." Michael blushes at this comment, but he smiles at her"maybe someday I will get a birthday." Grace smiles"you will and I will throw you the biggest party in the world." Michael smiles and grabs Graces hand and leads back to roller skating rink and they skate some more, suddenly a slow song comes on it was his own song, I'll be there came on and Michael began to sing it to her, Grace of course blushing to high Heaven, but then the unthinkable happened, the two kissed, not a long one but a quick one, the two just stood there with their faces red, Grace had pecked Michael on the cheek before many times but on the lips, Michael fell down and Grace quickly pulled him up and off the rink,"I am so sorry Michael I should of never done that." Michael smiles"it's ok Gracie, I kinda liked it." Grace perks up"you did?" Michael nods but maybe we shouldn't tell our parents, I know Joseph wouldn't like it." Grace smiles and pecks his lips again"well ok it can be our secret." After Grace got home from taking Michael home Grace ran to her and wills room squealing like a little girl so happy that she finally kissed her best friend she had the biggest crush on, Michael was in his room feeling the same, Marlon was walking by and saw Michael and looked at him confused"why are you so happy?" Michael looking shocked"no reason I just had a good time is all." His other brothers came in behind Marlon and laughed, Jackie smirks"yeah you had a good time huh?" Michael rolls his eyes"I did all we did is skate." Jermaine laughs and nudges Marlon"that's all he did." The brothers taunting their little brother, Katherine walks by and hears them making fun of Michael"boys leave your brother alone, you know how sensitive he is." The boys roll their eyes and leave Michaels room, Katherine Sits next to Michael on his bed "Now Michael did something happen today while you and Grace skated?" Michael shakes his head no"no mother all we did was skate, I don't even like Grace that way." Katherine could tell he was lying, "Michael it's ok if you do, you don't chose who you fall in love with, I fell in love with your father." Michael huffs a bit taken back"really?, so if I liked....Liked Grace it wouldn't be wrong?" Katherine smiles"no Michael it wouldn't, Grace is a lovely Girl, I want my children to find people who love and respect them, and Grace has done nothing but show you and our family love and respect and her family are loving people and I feel her parents treat you well too." Michael smiles and hugs his mother"mother something did happen while me and Grace skated, we kissed not like on tv where they suck each other's faces off but like a quick peck kinda kiss." Katherine smiles and kissed Michaels cheek"my baby is growing up, I think it would be best if we didn't tell your father you know how he gets about stuff like this." Michael nods in agreement, Katherine walks out of his room and Michael swoons thinking about Grace,"I have to tell her how I feel, but how?", Katherine goes into the living room lecturing the boys about personal space,"where's tito?" The boys shrug, Katherine huffs calling for Tito, Tito was down the street with Graces oldest sister Alice, the two were making out behind her garage, the two pull apart for air, They bumped foreheads, Tito smiles"so does this mean anything to you." Alice smiles"of course it does Tito, why wouldn't it?" Tito smirks"because you follow Merrill around all the time." Alice scoffs"I do not, I don't even like him." Tito raises his eyebrow at her, Alice sighs"I like you Tito and that's the truth." Tito smiles and pecks Alice's cheek and smiles"well maybe this Saturday you can really prove how much you like me?" Alice smiles and grabs a hold of Tito's hand and kisses him"you got it." Tito smiles as he walks home looking back at Alice smiling and waving at him with him doing the same in return. Graces birthday party was a smash success, even though Michael wasn't there, she went to see him afterwards, Michael kissed her as his birthday gift to her and they shared their feelings for each other, and promised when she turned 13 and he turned 14 they would date, as for Tito and Alice well their date was a hit also the two started dating, and the media went crazy, but let's just say Merrill was less than thrilled, but that didn't matter to Alice she was happy and so was Grace.

Next is Episode 3: and the year will be 1973, find out what happens on the next episode. 

Only 2 episodes left for this season :), hopefully you enjoy this episode, and I am super sorry for this being a week late, I was sick all last week, I had to go to a doctor just to find out I had an abscess in my throat, I am feeling better now and I am currently working on episode 3, so thank you all so much for reading, xoxoxGG