Antisepticeye

(Y/n's pov)
I live at the septiceye house with all the egos and Sean. It's been fun. Everyone is nice and supportive of each other. Well except one. Anti. I can't really blame him though, he is a demon and I could only imagine emotions besides hate aren't the easiest for him. I'm happy he let me in though.

I'm in the living room watching tv with Jackie and Robbie on either side of me when Anti suddenly teleports in front of us, yelling "Who took my knife!? Did either of you take it!?" Anti points at Jackie and Robbie, his body and voice glitching wildly. He's furious. Robbie shrinks back and hugs me, scared, shaking his head. Anti glares at Jackie.

"I would never steal anything, I'm the good guy." Anti scoffs and stomps off into the kitchen. Jackie looks at me confused.

"What?" I ask, giving a confused look back.

"Why didn't he yell at and accuse you?" I laugh.

"Because he knows I'd never do something like that." I stand up, sighing, and follow him. Suddenly, there's more yelling coming from the kitchen. I round the corner and see Anti pinning Marvin to the wall.

I sigh. "Anti put him down." Anti hesitates before letting Marvin go, who runs out of the room. Anti turns to me, and looks at the floor, anger writing all over his face. "Anti," I walk up to him and gently place a hand on his cheek. He calms down a little , glitching less."Where did you last have it. Think really hard."

"That'll be difficult." Chase laughs as he walks by. Anti growls and is about to pounce when I gently grab his arm, causing him to stop and look at me.

"Where did you put it last?" Anti stands silent for a minute while he thinks.

"Where I always put it. Under my pillow." I nod, grabbing his hand and heading to his room. I open the door and look under the pillow to be sure. Then I look under the blankets, shaking them in case the knife got caught. Then I look under the bed and, sure enough, there it is.

I grab the knife and stand up, showing Anti. He runs to me and kisses my cheek, a goofy and embarrassed smile on his face. He takes the knife back and places it under his pillow. "This is why I love ya, lass. You help me out and can find my things." I giggle.

"Anything for you, Anti. Just next time, please look around first or ask me to help instead of yelling at your brothers." He wraps an arm around my waist.

"Okay lass." He says before kissing me. "Only for you."