Marvin

(Marvin's pov)
Y/n and I just started dating a month ago and I've been practicing my magic for a very special date tonight. Oh boy am I nervous. Y/n is just..so wonderful. Her h/l h/c hair, her e/c eyes, her bright sincere smile, her personality. Just the thought of her makes me nervous. But I've been practicing and I just have to believe in myself and stay calm.

Easier said than done..

Time skip
I take a deep breath before heading towards Y/n, who just got home from hanging out with Mark and Sean. Before she can take off her shoes, I walk up to her, embracing her into a hug and kissing her forehead. She giggles and hugs back.

"Y/n, will you go on a date with me tonight? Right now?" She looks a little shocked but nods. I smile and hug her again. She giggles.

"Where are we going Marvin?" I take a deep breath before I answer.

"It's a surprise." She giggles again.

"Lead the way then." She says, taking my hand in hers. I teleport us to a quiet, peaceful spot in the middle of a meadow. I already have everything set up; a big picnic blanket, a basket with all her favorite foods, plates and napkins. I look over at Y/n and she looks happy, making me happy.

She turns to me, "Marvin, did you do all this?" She's blushing, making her even cuter.

"That's not all." I say, winking. I pull out my wand and wave, it making candles appear. It's magic so they shouldn't make anything catch fire. I look over at Y/n and her eyes light up. She runs over to the picnic and sits down, giggling like a child.

I follow her and sit down, handing her a plate. "Dig in, help yourself." She nods and fills her plate with food. I fill my plate and we spend the evening eating and chatting and laughing.

When the sun starts to go down, I use my wand again to make the food go away and make pillows and blankets appear. She wraps a blanket around her small body and I pull her close as we admire the sunset.

After a couple minutes, I pull her down so we're laying down, snuggling and looking at the stars. Y/n snuggles closer, keeping her gaze on the night sky. I sigh, content with the night so far. I try to take a few deep breaths to keep myself calm.

Y/n sits up, faces me, and gives me a passionate kiss. I'm taken back at first then kiss back, holding her close. We make out under the stary sky. When we eventually pull away, we're panting and blushing. I look at Y/n with so much love my pupils are probably in the shape of hearts.

We stay in the meadow for a while more before we decide to go home. I wave my wand, making everything disappear before I teleport Y/n and I back home. We walk through the door and I can't stop smiling. Everything went right and I had a wonderful time. I just hope Y/n did too.

"Marvin?" Y/n asks. I hum in response and turn to her. "Thank you so much for tonight. It was lovely. A day I'll never forget. I think it's time for bed though." She says, laughing a little. I laugh too. I pick her up bridal style, making her giggle and wrap her arms around my neck. I carry her upstairs to her room, gently placing her on her bed.

She pulls me in, kissing me one last time before getting under the covers and snuggling into bed, ready for sleep to take over. "Goodnight Marvin. I love you." I blush and smile,my heart racing.

"And I love you Y/n. Goodnight." I close her door and fist bump the air before heading downstairs and into my own room. I'm so happy today went so well and my magic worked. I still can't stop smiling and my heart is still beating fast. I close my eyes, mind filled with thoughts of Y/n before sleep consumes me.