Darkiplier

(Dark's pov)
"Pleaaaaaaase!"

"Y/n-"

"Please Dark! You're always in your room all day everyday. I just want to do something fun with you." I sigh and pinch the bridge of my nose.

"Although it is true I'm always busy, it is not really something I can-"

"But Dark it would only be for one day. I just really want to hang out with you during the day instead of only seeing you for food and at night.." Y/n's voice wavers a little and I watch as a tear slides down her face. I sigh and wipe the tear away.

"Okay Y/n. What would you like to do?" Her eyes light up and her lovely smile comes back. She's bouncing up and down like a child. I can't help but smile just a bit.

"An arcade! Let's go to the arcade!" I raise an eyebrow and tilt my head a little.

"An arcade? Aren't those a waste of time and money?" I ask, unamused. Y/n crosses her arms.

"I'll have you know arcades are super fun, you can win good prizes and you never want to leave."

"Are we leaving or not, love?" I ask. I can't help but smile as Y/n gets excited and pulls me towards the door. I grab my keys and wallet before heading out the door, closing it behind me and walking to the car. I unlock the doors and Y/n and I climb inside. I start the engine and we head to the arcade.

Y/n was bouncing in her seat the whole ride, a huge smile on her face. When we pull into the parking lot, she can barely contain herself. I chuckle as she acts like a child. We head inside and wait in line.

"We should get the 50 point pack. You get a card that has 50 points on it so you have to look at what games have what needed points." Y/n explains and I nod.

"Okay love." When we get to the counter, I get two of the 50 point packs. When we have the cards, Y/n pulls me to the games and shows me how to use the card and explains the tickets.

Then I try for myself. I go to the first game that looks interesting, a shooting game. Once the game ends, a few tickets come out and I take them. Y/n is playing this racing game so I pop over to her. She looks up at me then quickly back at the game. A minute later, she wins.

She looks up at me again. "Why don't we race?" I lift an eyebrow.

"You think you can beat me, love?" I ask. Y/n looks at me with a smug smile. I give one back.

"I don't think, I know." She says with sass. I chuckle and sit down and we start the game.

Time skip

We've been playing for hours and have been having a blast. We've also played a lot of games competitively. I've won some, she's won others. Eventually, Y/n's card runs out. One game later, mine does too. I check the time as we head out the building and am surprised. We've been here for three hours.

We walk to the car and get inside. When I buckle myself, I look over at Y/n and see her smiling at me. I can't help but give a small smile back. "Told ya you would have fun." She says, giggling.

"I will admit, it was fun." I respond. She looks at me with an eyebrow raised.

"Uh huh, says the one who didn't want to leave." I start the car and head home.

"Yeah yeah, whatever." I playfully roll my eyes. I won't admit it, but the arcade is very fun, especially with someone to play games with.