CHAPTER 2 : Popsicle .

It was such a beautiful day , perfect for picnic. We boarded the bus , I hated bus then because of my motion sickness but what to do , if I wanted to go to a picnic with my friends this was the only way . So I sat with my best friend Disha . She was the sweetest person I've ever met , given she is a lot more outgoing than me . I went with complete preparation that I won't eat anything that would make me sick because I didn't want to throw up and cause a scene . Soon we started playing and dancing. I enjoyed the whole ride to our picnic spot though I kept my activities to a minimum.

We reached the resort , changed into something which wasn't our school uniform, had some breakfast and went straight to the pool . It was my third round to the rain dance when I saw a group of people gathering outside the pool . What was so special than the pool? I went to see what was going on but saw that there was a boy of my class fighting with Sanjay the trouble maker of our school . This was no news to me , Sanjay was always in trouble . Now I realised that the trouble was me . I went to the rain dance .

We were suppose to change into our school uniform and meet at the entrance to go back home . But me being me ,I freaking lost my whole bag , not a piece of cloth , not a bottle , not something small but my whole , red as a tomato , freaking bag . Way to be irresponsible Careless Me .
I was freaking out, I searched every fucking where. Where is my fucking bag ? That's when Disha came to me ,with my  bag in her hand . " You are so irresponsible, take this , go and change , the roll calls are going to start . " I took my bag and searched if everything was okay .
" Where did you find my bag ?" I asked Disha , when I was sure everything is fine .
" Ohh , a boy from our class gave it to me and said that the bag belonged to someone of our class  , since I knew it was yours I took it ." She looked around, maybe to search for him .
" Thank God. I'll see you in a minute. " I rushed to the bathroom. I saw something in my bag that didn't belong to me . There was a  popsicle in my bag I didn't bring it me and it was still cold that means someone gave this popsicle to me . There was a note under the popsicle .
It read -
' Don't stress . Take a chill pill , Arche . '
" What ?"
I don't have time for this , I need to change .
We sat in the bus after the last roll call with a cup of vanilla ice cream each , it was a school tradition to end the picnic with a icecream. As I kept the icecream on my lap with it's lid off , the bus jerked forward which made my ice cream cup to fall off my lap on the floor .
" Today is seriously not your day " , Disha laughed beside me . Why is today such a bad day! I frowned at the ice cream. That's when I remember that I have a popsicle with me .I take my popsicle out , it is still in good condition . I can enjoy it . During the ride , Disha went to dance at the back of the bus with the other girls . I chose to enjoy the sunset , that's when a boy came and sat next to me , it was the same boy who was in a fight with Sameer . I gave a skeptical look to him .  " Every where else is full and I wanted to sit for a bit . I have motion sickness . " He explained.
I could sympathize with him .
" Its okay , you can sit . " I smiled and returned my attention to the beautiful sunset . Sunsets really are blissful.
After a while , Disha comes, sat next to me  and she rambles about how fun it was to dance , I tune her out after sometime and think about the note . 
I was thrown out of my thoughts by a knock on the bathroom door .
" What are you doing? Taking so long in the bathroom. Come out quick and have lunch. "
" I'm coming, could you atleast give me some privacy when I'm in the bathroom. "
I dry myself off ,put on a floral skirt and a plain red blouse and go down to eat lunch .
My thoughts are back on Zaheer and how he never made a move towards me if he has liked me since fifth grade . I finish eating and go to my room to study for my next test .

My stomach hurts and all my mom can think to say is how I'm being dramatic to escape studying. I swear if I hear one more time that I should try more to score better , I will stop studying all together. It feels like my stomach is being churned . I think I'm going to skip dinner . I get up early, take some digestive pills and make my way to school . One second I'm on my way to class and another all the bile in my stomach comes to my mouth I place a hand on my mouth and rush to the washroom , not a good decision to eat digestive pills on empty stomach.
I don't think I can make it to the girls washroom, I open the door to the boys washroom sit on the floor of a stall and start throwing up. Suddenly hands come out of nowhere and hold my hair out of my face .
I'm sitting on the floor of the boy's washroom with a ' boy' holding my hair while I throw my guts out , this is by far the most embarrassing situation I've had in my whole life .
I get up wipe my face with the back of my hand , ignoring the guy , I walk straight to the wash basin and wash my face , I can still taste the bile in my mouth .
" Here take this . "
I look up at the boy who was holding my hair. Oh God kill me , out of all the boy it had to be Zaheer . I look down at his hand , seeing he's holding a handkerchief and some chocolates.
I take the chocolates , thank him and turn around. The bell rang , we are extremely late for our exam I look back at him , his looking at his handkerchief. Isn't he getting late too ? I leave him there and make my way to the class. I was halfway through the staircase when I realised, I left my bag in the boys washroom. Why am I so stupid ? God must really hate me today . I make my way to the washroom again when I see him making his way down the stairs with my bag in his hands . I rush towards him , take my bag , thank him and turn towards my class . I'm thanking him an awful lot these days
_________________________________________

I hope you all this chapter and the story so far ..
Let me know your views in the comments.