𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

Dear Lana,

Dear Lana,

It has been over a month now and we couldn't be more happy, your happy and healthy. Just a couple of weeks ago we introduced you to Remus and Peter we made them swear not to tell. A bit excessive in James' opinion however I disagree, we are in a war. Which is why I'm writing to you.

My sweet girl.

Although I don't like to think of it we could die, we could, I mean Marlene's entire family is dead. They are getting rid of those who don't believe in their beliefs. Marlene was one of my best friends, we shared a dorm at Hogwarts together and I would have made her your Godmother.

She would've loved you, been saying since 6th year she would be the cool fun Aunt who would take the kids out shopping and give boy or girl advice to, saying she would sneak you alcohol when you were older via an owl.

I guess I'm writing this as a just in case, people are dying just by going to diagonally. I don't want you to think of us as the second people to abandon you in your life.

Whilst you are not my daughter I love you like my own, we blood adopted you, you know. We noticed you have some mint green in your eyes inherited from me as well as the slight tint of red hair James has noticed. From him you got his nose and I guess we'll have to see about any other changes as you grow.

Your biological parents names we found out on the day we discovered you.

Niklaus Mikaelson and Hayley Marshall. Your Godparents were called Rebekah Mikaelson and Elijah Mikaelson.

Me and James were going to tell you anyway and reassure you that even though your not really ours biologically, you are ours in every other aspect.

We are going to be the ones to watch you grow and love you unconditionally.

I guess I just wanted to remind you of that just in case.

Love,

Your mum

-

Hayley downed another bottle of whisky ignoring Elijah looking at her with concern. It was better to drink than remember.

"Klaus said he found a witch."

"Don't give me hope." Hayley cut him off glaring at the now empty bottle stumbering a little to turn and look at him, "he said that last week and the week before at this rate there will be no witches left because they haven't given us what we want."

"Hayley I understand-"

"No Elijah. I'm sorry however you don't understand and never will because you cannot have children, and the only child I had was ripped from me." Hayley glared at him before she saw his body drop to the floor dead. She glanced at Klaus who had a bloody heart in his hand.

His eyes void of emotions, "Do you want revenge little wolf?"

Hayley stared back as she let her emotions go, all the greif all the pain of losing that of which she loved was gone. She didn't care yet at the same time the anger burned inside her like gasoline on fire.

It wouldn't disappear.

"Of course."

-

Lana had taken quite an interest in grabbing thing and just holding them which were mostly Remus's fingers even though it took him a while to trust himself with holding her.

Remus looked down at her before an unpleasant smell filled his nose his crinkled his nose in disgust before going to the kitchen and handing Lana to James.

"You're it."

James stared at his back as he hurriedly left the room in confusion before the smell filled the air causing him to grimace.

"Great. Lana just so you know this will most likely be held over your head." He cooed at the baby before cringing again as he went to go and change the nappy in the bathroom.