꧁ 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐷𝑎𝑟𝑘𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝐴𝑑𝑜𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 ꧂

Author: DestinaWrites
Book title: The Darkest Adoration

Genre: Dark Romanc
Sub Genre: Thriller/Mystery
Mature ⚠️ for sexually explicit scenes, mentions of child SA, and detailed descriptions of gore/violence (18+)
Tags: #morallygrey #darkromance #dualpov #russia #contemporary #actionromance #steamy #twistedromance #redemption #adultfiction #youngromance #passionate #gory #tragic #pakistan

Laylah - Strong willed, Justice Loving and affectionate.

A girl living a pleasantly ordinary life like most girls her age would. Her life was almost perfect; Loving parents who supported her decision to go to an Art school, a best Friend she could always rely on, talented in everything she did. Her life would change forever after her fateful encounter with The Crimson Painter, exposing herself to a harrowing, long forgotten past that connects them both and realising there's more to him than what meets the eye.

She knows better than to go near him but every warning is meaningless when it comes to him. He's everything that would ruin her, but all she wants is to be undone by him.

The Crimson Painter- Revenge driven, intelligent,  but wounded.

The world fears him as a mad man, a serial killer, murdering people out of the blue unbeknownst to his reasons, a man with a childhood flooded with abuse, pain and torture. Meeting Luna highly inconvenienced him and his plans but what followed would change his life forever.

She's everything he doesn't need in his way right now and yet every ounce of him craves her, she is his sweetest inconvenience, the only thing he doesn't want to taint with his darkness.

 Rankings:🏅#209 Pakistan#629 tragic#484 gory#94 passionate#354 youngromance #410 redemption#164 twistedromance #813 steamy#559 adultfiction #924 contemporary #720 Russia#26 morallygrey #81 dualpov

Rankings:
🏅#209 Pakistan
#629 tragic
#484 gory
#94 passionate
#354 youngromance
#410 redemption
#164 twistedromance
#813 steamy
#559 adultfiction
#924 contemporary
#720 Russia
#26 morallygrey
#81 dualpov

Please make sure to give this author some love and support!! Don't be a silent reader: vote, comment, and share 🫶