꧁ 𝐴𝑛𝑖𝑚𝑎: 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐿𝑒𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝐶𝑜𝑠𝑚𝑜 ꧂

Book title: Anima: The Legend of Cosmo
Author: Adirchu

Genre: Fantasy
Filled with lore, a sub-romantic plot, and heavily focuses on exploring, adventuring, and world building
{LGBT friendly}
Not Mature ✅ Recommended PG-13 for strong language
Note ✍️: The author is currently working on a Wiki for the books lore and a game. Be sure to check that out as well when finished!

This is a book of Mystery, The alluring illustros Temple Called to Cosmo, and once he answered, his discoveries shocked him to his Core. Now, The Sanu's Menace is stronger than ever, and the Astros Explorers MUST take a stand.

In the mystical world of Anima, where magic and wonder intertwine, a tale unfolds in the high mountains of Stah.

Here, a youngling named Cosmo finds himself at a crossroads, torn between the solitude of a hidden village and the yearning for adventure.
Rescued by the Astros, a clandestine community of scientists dedicated to the study of the cosmos, his days are filled with the monotony of lessons and teachings. But within the confines of the village, a rumor ignites a spark within his curious soul-a rumor that speaks of a secret library concealed beneath the grand Illustros temple.

As the snowflakes continue to dance around him, Cosmo's heart beats with anticipation, ready to embark on a journey that will shape his destiny. Little does he know the challenges, allies, and revelations that await him in the world of Anima.

 Rankings:🏅 #26 knowledge#1 fantasybooks#475 warriors#45 dnd#266 fantasyadventure#65 astrology#89 lore#244 stars#41 soldiers#18 cosmos#71 worldbuilding#34 revelation#40 malelead#3 secondfemalelead

Rankings:
🏅 #26 knowledge
#1 fantasybooks
#475 warriors
#45 dnd
#266 fantasyadventure
#65 astrology
#89 lore
#244 stars
#41 soldiers
#18 cosmos
#71 worldbuilding
#34 revelation
#40 malelead
#3 secondfemalelead

Please make sure to give this author some love and support!! Don't be a silent reader: vote, comment, and share 🫶