꧁ 𝐶𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛 ꧂

Book title: Collision
Author: AIAJTB

Genre: Fantasy / Romance
Mature ⚠️ for blood and sexual themes

I really took my time to soak in her presence. This was the first time I had truly looked at her so closely and I noticed a small beauty spot just below her eyes, I gently rubbed my thump over it, she then closed her eyes and leaned her head into my hands.. I slid my fingers down to her lips and stroked them as well. They were delicate and sensitive to the touch. "Z", I said. My voice had become raspy, and I was fighting the impulse to kiss those lips of hers. "Hmm," she replied, her eyes still closed. "Look at me". After a second her eyelashes slowly fluttered open. She looked at me and I looked at her. We didn't have to say anything, it was obvious. She desired me as much as I desired her.

Butterflies that I didn't know existed started fluttering in my stomach. she started bringing her face closer to mine. Our lips touched and it was even better than the first time.

♧︎♧︎♧︎

Francis has always been a normal guy, living a normal life with his best friend Kyle. But suddenly, he begins experiencing vivid visions that lead him to another world, one filled with incredible powers and abilities beyond his wildest imagination. As he navigates this new world, Francis discovers that his gene is broken, leaving him unable to access the powers that others around him possess.

As Francis learns to navigate this new world and control his newfound abilities, he and Kyle become embroiled in a dangerous plot that threatens to destroy everything they hold dear. With time running out, Francis must use his powers and all of his wits to save his loved ones and prevent a catastrophic collision between two worlds.

Will Francis be able to harness his powers in time to save those he loves?
Full of action, mystery, and unexpected twists, "Collision".

Join Collision for Fantasy, Action and a little
Romance.

 Rankings: 🏅#3 loveinterest#521 worlds #238 otherworld#259 mustread#679 strong-female-character

Rankings:
🏅#3 loveinterest
#521 worlds
#238 otherworld
#259 mustread
#679 strong-female-character

Please make sure to give this author some love and support!! Don't be a silent reader: vote, comment, and share 🫶