꧁ 𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑙 𝑆𝑒𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑠 ꧂

Book title: Paranormal Secrets: Para-Secrets
Author: SuzieJ5

Genre: Mystery / Thriller
Subgenre: YA / Romance
Not Mature ✅ possibly includes violence or mature themes

Ten years ago, Kyle Vandolis vanished inexplicably, having been the most renowned young man in town. His corpse was discovered in a deserted building a few months afterwards. No clues as to the identity of the perpetrator were ever uncovered, and the Vandolises abandoned their quest.

On the contrary, Lois Glendare lives an extremely arduous life. Her parents detest her, and she has no one to turn to besides Lucas.
He is the only person who really comprehends her.

Once she lands a high-paying job in Chicago, she vacates the Glendare Mansion. Life is going amazingly for her until one day a new neighbour moves in.

Matthew Greene resides on the opposite side.
His initial impression to Lois was quite cold and unkind. Surprisingly, he was Lois' new boss, which meant that she was completely at his beck and call like a puppet.

One night, Lois is attacked by a gang of criminals until Matthew intervenes and rescues her. Over time, their animosity develops into a passionate romance.

On Lois and Matthew's third time going out, she was amazed at the location he chose - one that she would never have predicted, a place that is far from what most people would expect for a romantic evening...

"Not everyone is as good as you think they are..."

 Rankings: 🏅#305 horror-thriller#17 booklover#942 crime#160 matthew#402 bloodand gore#277 kevin

Rankings:
🏅#305 horror-thriller
#17 booklover
#942 crime
#160 matthew
#402 bloodand gore
#277 kevin

Please make sure to give this author some love and support!! Don't be a silent reader: vote, comment, and share 🫶