three!

Tilly, Penny and Jacob had made their way to the cut

Tilly, Penny and Jacob had made their way to the cut. As they were walking they saw a blonde woman dressing in a green skirt and jacket and a hat who was making her way to Garrison, "She's clearly not from here," Jacob commented from beside Tilly, his arm wrapped around her shoulders.

"What gave it away? Her outfit or the fact she's walking alone and towards the Garrison with no fear whatsoever?" Tilly asked, looking at the woman with an eyebrow raised.

Penny looked behind her to see the boys' she beat up earlier before Tommy caught them. "Guys?" she called, tapping Jacob's arm discreetly.

"What?" he asked looking behind him. "Fuck."

"What do we do?" Penny asked once again.

"Run?" Tilly suggested. "You haven't got your cap, I forgot to get Finn to get my gun and your knuckles are fucked," she pointed out, panicked as the boys' got closer.

Penny shrugged from the other side of Jacob, "Sounds good to me, I hope you can run fast, T." The trio didn't waste another second walking at leisurely pace instead Jacob grabbed Tilly's hand and began running, following after Penny.

The two boys that were following the trio began running after them and past them since they hid in an alleyway. The three of them hiding in the shadows, Jacob still holding onto Tilly's hand, this time tighter when they watched the two boys stop in front of the alleyway, looking around.

"Where did they go?" one of them asked, getting closer to the alley which made Tilly's breath hitch and press herself further against the wall, closing her eyes. The footsteps got heavier and closer causing Jacob to pull the two girls down so they were crouched as he watched the boy get closer to them and Tilly grip onto his hand even tighter than he was holding hers. Both Penny and Jacob hated seeing Tilly scared hence why they made it known that they were her protectors.

The brunette boy who had the black eyes and broken nose, Tilly had recognised as Ralph Booker, he had tried and failed many of times to get Penny to date him but the blonde wasn't having any of it so he moved onto Tilly as an attempt to make Penny jealous. It didn't work which only angered the boy, Tilly wasn't interested in any boy that wasn't Jacob. He was the only one she ever wanted.

When Jacob learned about Ralph's plan to try get with Penny, he laughed and thought the boy, Oliver who was Ralph's best friend, was joking. He then learnt he wasn't so went into protective brother mode and went to any and all lengths to keep both Oliver and Ralph away from Penny and made sure that Tilly was either by his side at all times or away from the boy.

Oliver had noticed the trio who were crouching but didn't say anything, he didn't agree with his friend's methods to get Penny's attention if anything he was on Jacob's side but would never admit it. "I think I've just seen them go back towards the Garrison," Oliver told the brunette and watched as he nodded and made his way back out the alleyway towards the Garrison not caring if Oliver was following or not.