Ep. 32

Ryujin: "Are you not going to let me in?" She jokingly said

Yuna: "Oh-okay..." I stuttered

Ahhh sht, where is Yeji? I hope she will not come back here right now.

Ryujin: Are you okay, Yunaya? You're stuttering," she chuckled.

Yuna: Uhm, Y-yeaa, unnie, I just woke up," I reasoned out.

She wondered around and looked at the vacant bed. It's good that the other bed is untouched.

Ryujin: "They don't really want to give you a roommate, huh? How lucky!" she envied

Yuna: "Yeaaa, but I do want one either," I said while I was pretending that I was looking for my comb on my table, but the truth is I'm now freaking out and looking for my phone to text Hwang Yeji. What if Ryujin Unnie found out?

Ryujin: "Ohh, is this Yeji Unnie's watch? Ahh, Jinjja, she's really forgotten things anywhere," she said while looking at my side bed table.

OH SHT!! THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. WE'RE REALLY DEAD! I need to think of an alibi.

Yuna: Ahm..y-." I'm about to speak, but Yeji Unnie suddenly comes out of the bathroom with just her bathrobe! Fvck! What will we do now? They saw each other, and they're very shocked. Damn, what else will Ryujin Unnie think? She just saw Yeji's watch on my side table, and now Yeji Unnie is in my room with just her bathrobe.

Yeji: "Oh ryujinahh," she said.

I've never seen her eyes wide open like this before, she must be really shocked.

Ryujin: "Oh Yeji unnie! Why are you- hmm... suspicious" she whispered in the middle of the tension in the room.

But the silence broke when someone's phone rang. Someone is calling. Yeji unnie calm down and look for her phone. Oh, is that her phone ringing? She walks where the sound is coming from....it's... it's in my bed! She removed my pillow and found her phone there. I looked at Ryujin unnie, she was very convinced this time. Now we're really dead.

Yeji: "Hello? Yes, dad?" She answered her phone.

Ryujin's eyes grew wider, she couldn't believe what she was seeing now. First, she saw Yeji's watch on my side table. Second, she saw Yeji come out of my bathroom with just a wardrobe, and now Yeji's phone is in my freaking bed. Under my pillow. While the other vacant bed is left untouched. WE'RE DEAD

Ryujin: Confirmed," she said to herself while watching Yeji talk on her phone.

After Yeji talked to her dad on the phone, she went to Ryujin, who was still shocked. She patted Ryujin's shoulder.

Yeji: "Whatever's on your mind, the answer is yes," she said and chuckled.

What?? Did she just spill? Yeji is really cool, huh? Pew, hahahaha, Ryujin Unnie's face is so funny.

Ryujin: "Since when?" she asked.

Yeji: "Not so long ago, I mean, like months now," she said.

Ryujin: "Months?! fucking months? We're comforting you and stuffing you bc of bae. You stressed us out bc of that and now you're telling me that you're already together at that time?! Ohh.. that's why you're just acting cool huh, I get it now," she said. She's starting to connect the dots now.

Yeji: "Yeaa? Hahahah you're pressuring me that's why I didn't tell you that we're together. I mean, we're like dating, but we don't have a label yet." She explained

Ryujin: "Why? Why not?" She's confused.

Yeji: "So that they can't tell that we're together, what if we get caught?" She said