Ep. 35

early warning ⚠️ smut coming in...

Again..this story is purely a fanfiction, all the events happened here are only part of my imagination.

the photos i used are not yeji nor yuna, i only choose photos that resembles them.

This ep is not suitable sensitive minds, mature readers only 💯

_________________________________________

"Let's shower together?"

WHAT?!! Did she just ask me to have a shower with her?! Like what we just watched?! Damn, I can't imagine what's going to happen. Did she really mean it? I mean, she looks serious about that... fvck!

Yuna: "Right now?" I asked.

Yeji: "Yes?" She was hesitant because maybe I'd refuse it.

Yuna: "Okay," I said because it sounds fun and I'm kinda drunk. That's why I'll just go with the flow. Damn alcohol

She was surprised and got excited the moment I said that.

Yeji: "Really?! O-okay just follow me there, okay?" She asked again, and she stood up because of the excitement.

I'm not going to answer this question again, right? This is embarassing to agree, lol. This is my first time.

Yuna: "Okay." I said again, Damn, I really want this too, but kinda nervous about what will happen next.

She grabbed her bathrobe from the cabinet and went straight to the bathroom. Ahh, Jinjaa, I'm really going to do this with her, right? There's no turning back, Yunaya.

I mentally prepared myself before going inside the bathroom. I removed my clothes and put the bathrobe on. Damn, I'm feeling nervous, and imagining what could happen inside made me feel insane inside. Before opening the bathroom door, I chugged a whisky to gain some confidence. Oh, damn! I drank too much. Whatever, I'll just go inside.

I opened the door, and Yeji was in the hot tub with a bubble bath in it. The room was dark, and only the dimmed light was the source of light, and the city lights downhill. It's very romantic, she was surprised the moment she saw me.

I turned around and removed my bathrobe, leaving nothing. It's really fvcking cold. I turned around and walked into the tub, and she's just staring at me, and I can see her small gulp and a lip bite that she's unintentionally making. That's really funny. I joined her in the tub.

Yuna: "It's really cold." I shiver at how cold it is.

Yeji: "Don't worry, you'll get used to it once you soak yourself," she said. Her eyes are locked into my body. I know she's loving it.

Yeji: "I thought you'd refuse me," she said.

Yuna: "Why would I? It sounds fun," I said while playing with the bubbles from the tub.

I can't believe what is happening right now. My body feels weird because this lady in front of me is naked under the water with me. How I wish I could remove these bubbles so that I could see her beautiful body.

We're both on the opposite sides of the tub, facing each other, not until...

Yeji: "Come here, I'll scrub you," she suggested.

Damnn! Where is this confidence coming from? I mean it's Hwang Yeji; I just didn't know that she could be like this. Lucky me. I didn't hesitate, she turned me around and sat me between her thighs. I could feel her naked thighs under my skin, and it's really freaking me out, it makes me freak out inside me