Ep. 39

I went upstairs and went straight to Yeji's room. I'm really nervous, but I need to apologize to her.

I knock on her door with the flowers and chocolates for her. But she's not responding and not opening the door for me. I knocked once again, and then finally she opened it.

Yuna: "Hi," I said, hesitating because I didn't know how to start the conversation.

She was surprised when she saw me. It looks like I woke her up, that's why she didn't open the door earlier.

Yeji: "Oh, babe, why are you here? And what was that for?" She asked.

She called me babe? So she's not mad at me? She looks very confused, and I'm confused too.

Yuna: "Uhmm, this is for you, and I'm here to explain everything that happened last night," I said

Yeji: "Come in, explain what?" She asked.

Explain what? Did she forget about last night? She said that she'll talk to me when I'm sober. That's why I'm here. I went inside her room, sat on the bed, and faced her to explain my side.

Yuna: "Okay, first of all... we really didn't have intentions to do that 7-minute thing, she just chose that to avoid chug the whiskey. In fact, we just talked about stuff like why she's managing our team and she-"

Yeji: "Oh, that, I already heard that," she said, standing up. She's not interested in what I'm saying.

Already heard that? what? Who told her? ryujin again?

Yuna: "Already heard? But I'm here to explain my side to you. Are you mad?" I said.

Yeji: "Yeaa, babe, you told me while I'm taking care of you last night. You're apologizing so many times even though I already believed in you. You forgot already, huh? That's why you're here with these flowers and chocolates." She laughed at me while fixing the flowers.

What???! I really did that. So I'm forgiven?

Yuna: "Really? I did that! I'm forgiven, right?" I'm making sure

Yeji: "Of course, I understand that situation. And you didn't do anything; I'm really proud of that. But I still don't like Karina" she said.

Wahhhh, that's a relief, but she really hates Karina for some reason.

Yuna: "But why are you not responding to my messages?" I asked

Yeji: "Oh yeah, about that. I lost my phone, and I don't know where I left it," she said.

Yuna: "Really? But your phone is still ringing. Maybe you just left it somewhere," I said

Yeji: "Yeah, I'll look for it. But I just want to rest today. Come here." She stood me up and hugged me.

Yuna: "Wahh, I really thought you'd end this relationship," I said

Yeji: "I will. If you really did that challenge," she said.

Yuna: "I will not do that to you. If she does that, I'll run away for sure," I said

Yeji: "That's good, but thank you for these flowers and chocolate. I really liked them," she said, kissing my forehead.

Yuna: "Sure, babe."

Yeji: "By the way, are you okay now? You don't have a hangover? " She looked at me.

Yuna: "Actually, I don't really mind that, because I need to make up to you as soon as possible," I said

Yeji: 'Uhhh, that's so sweet. Can you stay? Let's just rest here, babe," she said, andd I agreed