Pinkie breaks the 4th wall

One regular morning, Pinkie came into Diggory's room, startling him awake with a loud and boisterous 'Godd morning everyone!'

Diggory sprang up from his bed, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. 'You mean GOOD morning,' he said, amused by his friend's fervor.

Pinkie laughed. 'I was just trying to entertain them,' she said mischievously.

'Them who?' Diggory asked, intrigued.

Pinkie gestured outward with a dramatic flourish of her arm. 'Them who are reading this!', she announced.

Diggory cocked his head to the side. 'Ohh... I get it. You broke the 4th wall,' he said, catching on to her wild idea.

Twilight, who had just stumbled into the room half asleep, let out a groan. 'What? Reading? Reading what?', she asked, completely confused.

'Yes. Reading US,' Pinkie said, pointing back and forth between the two of them.

'But what does this have to do with our country?' Twilight said, still drowsy.

'Not the short name! Us, in the sense of we!' Pinkie clarified before she could be asked again.

'Who the heck is reading! No one is reading, and I just woke up! It's 8 AM, don't say nonsense!' Twilight screamed, losing her patience. 'So who is them?'

Diggory answered for his friend. 'People that are reading this chapter!'

Twilight let out an exasperated sigh. 'I'm gonna have breakfast... AAARGH!' And with that, she plummeted to the floor under them.

Diggory and Pinkie exchanged glances. 'Maybe the builder wasn't the best in the town...' Pinkie said, shaking her head.

And so, the two friends simply shrugged and headed down to breakfast, leaving the mystery of the fourth wall behind them.