Dynasty

Rainbow Dash and Applejack were best friends since they were babies, yet there was something they both strongly believed but never voiced out aloud: that somehow they were related. After all, their parents were both native from different parts of Equestria.

One day, Applejack got a courage to bring it up, when he heard some mysteriously music. 'What did you just say?!' shouted Rainbow Dash, a little shocked by suddenness of the situation.

'I said, since that (strangely enough) one of our parents is Italian, there must be some connection between us!'

Diggory played a song:

'I just thought that the X-files music would perfectly fit!- He said cheerfully, and they had to admit it did.

'You're right...' said Rainbow Dash after a short pause.

'But how are we sure?' said Applejack with an Italian accent, instead of the Equestrian one. Diggory was in tears on the floor from laughter. 'That's the best accent in the world!' he said.

Rainbow Dash and Applejack couldn't help but laugh at him as well. But there still was an unanswered question, they needed proof.

'We need to get a Dynasty book! Celestia has it!' said Rainbow Dash. 'Message incoming!' replied Spike just 5 seconds later.

It said: 'Dear Rainbow Dash and Applejack, I've heard that you would like my Dynasty book. So here it is.' Attached was a book almost as big as Diggory himself.

'Let's see what brings the two twelve year old ponies to this point...' said Diggory, settling on the floor with the book.

'We're thirteen!' shouted Rainbow Dash and Applejack at the same time.

Diggory started to look for their family in the book, and suddenly he stopped. His expression even gave Applejack chills.

'What?! What does it say?! said Rainbow Dash, eyes wide open.

'It says that...the siblings are...Rainbow Dash and... Diggory.'
                   To be continued...