12.

Mature content🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

Seungcheol's hand moved to the back of her neck, pulling her even closer as he kissed her harder. Yn couldn't help but moan at the intensity of the moment, her body reacting to his touch.

As their kiss deepened, Yn found herself unable to resist the pull between them. Her mind clouded with desire, she found herself aching for more of him.

It felt like she was drowning in a sea of flames, and she could do nothing but surrender to them. Their clothes were shed quickly, leaving them both in a state of undress. Yn felt her heart racing in her chest, her pulse quickening at the sight of him.

Seungcheol looked at her with hunger in his eyes, his gaze intense and magnetic. He took in her naked body, admiring every inch of her curves before taking her into his arms. Yn wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer, wanting nothing more than to feel his skin against hers. He motioned her to jump, and she did so, feeling his muscles tighten beneath her touch.
He leaned her back on the wall while carried her up securely, one hand around her waist. She arched pressing her breasts into him, feeling her nipples hardening. Seungcheol held her firmly against the wall , and she could feel the heat radiating from his body, the sensation electrifying.

Seungcheol kissed her lips passionately as his hand moved lower, exploring the curves of her body. Yn moaned into his mouth, arching against his touch, wanting more. He kissed his way down her neck, making her gasp in pleasure.

As he carried her to the bed, Yn felt her heart pounding in her chest, her pulse quickening. Seungcheol laid her down gently, his movements careful and deliberate, and then he climbed onto the bed.

He slid his body against hers, and she felt herself responding to his touch. Her hands moved across his chest, exploring the hard muscles there. She let her fingertips dance across his skin, feeling the power underneath, and then she closed her eyes as he moved on top of her.

He kissed her lips, trailing kisses down her neck.

He nibbled at the hollow of her throat, his teeth teasing her skin.

Seungcheol's hands roamed across her body, exploring every inch of her.

Yn writhed beneath his touch, her body responding to his every movement.

The feel of his fingers sliding across her skin was driving her insane with lust. She felt him knead her breasts, his thumb brushing over her nipples. She moaned, arching her back into his touch.

He kissed his way down her body, his lips trailing fire along her skin. She felt him kissing her stomach, his hands roaming lower and lower. She gasped as he cupped her core, his fingers teasing her through the fabric of her panties.

She could feel his breath on her, warm and inviting.

She opened her eyes, looking down at him.

He gazed at her for a moment before leaning down. His tongue flicked out, tracing a line from her navel to the edge of her panties. His lips pressed against her stomach as his hands slipped underneath, his fingers brushing along her inner thighs. She shivered, feeling a jolt of electricity coursing through her body.

As he kissed his way down to her center, Yn felt the heat building within her. She arched her back, pushing herself closer to him.

She was like a fire, burning hot and out of control. She gasped as she felt his tongue against her, licking at her through her panties. It was like a wave of electricity, and she cried out as he buried his face in her core.
She felt the heat spreading throughout her body as he lapped at her through the fabric, teasing her with his tongue. She moaned...