🍄Ep. 3: A RAT! 🍄

I made this episode because I really like the sun x eclipse ship and since a lot of people who saved my story seems to like it too I decided to make a short lil episode of just sun x eclipse fluff. YAY!

Eclipse

I woke up to screaming down stairs. I rushed down to see sun screaming at a rat..

"What are you doing!? Your gonna wake up moon! "
I yelled at sun who was still screaming. "But there's a rat!! Get rid of it!! " sun screamed while literally jumping on me.

I went to go grab a broom but sun suggested we use a vacuum.

"I AM NOT VACUUMING A RAT. " I yelled back. I grabbed the broom and brushed it into a hole in the wall, "it's still in the Plex! You can't do thattt" sun screamed loud enough to shatter glass. "It's fine.. " I put sun down while he stared at the hole.

"Omg I'm totally making that rat- thing from TMNT! " and sun ran off to his lab. I sighed and began to walk off before I heard sun screamed AGAIN.

"EEEEEHHH! " He then came running to me crying. "There's another rat. " he clung to me and we both stared at the two rats who looked like they were planning something.

"Are they gonna kill me? " sun whispered to me

"Sun the tiny little rats are not gonna kill you. They have the IQ of a spoon. " I reassured sun, though he was still sticking to me like glue. I then got a bright idea! "Sun get off I'm gonna get rid of the rats. " Sun then crawled off me and backed as far away as he could from the rats.

I then proceeded to walk up to the rats, pick one up and carried it to sun. "Awww! See? He isn't gonna hurt you! " I said as I pet the rat, sun slowly inched closer and when he was just close enough I put the rat in his hands.

"See? Awww he likes you! " I whisper-yelled to not frighten the rat. Just then sun pat the rat on his head, and his eyes lit up when he realized that the rat wasn't doing anything harmful.

"Hehehe! " sun giggled as the rat climbed up his arm and onto his shoulder. I quickly snapped a photo and saved it to memories. Sun kept giggling at the rat while letting it do whatever.

After a while I took the rat back and me and sun walked out to put it outside. "See? It didn't kill you :) " I reassured sun, who latched onto my arm and whined.

"I want a frog. " "A frog? " I laughed at how random sun can be.

Sun

"I just want a frog! " I whined to eclipse. "Why a frog? " Eclipse asked while dragging me to my room. I didn't answer his question and just hopped to my room.

"I want cuddles. " "You want cuddles now? " eclipse asked oddly. "Yeah! Please? ~" I huddled up next to eclipse and begged him untill he said yes.

"Fiiine!" Eclipse finally gave in. "Yay! " eclipse sat down on my bed and allowed me to lay on him and huddle around.

"I wuuuuv you! ~" "I love you too, sun. "

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Here's a lazy sun x eclipse drawing cause I was bored! Yes I gave him cool gay alt shoes that I could never afford.

Also don't question my art style constantly changing

Also don't question my art style constantly changing. It just happens. (No I'm not stealing art. Ik that's what your thinking or gonna think. Just don't. And don't use my art in any stories either without my permission.)