🍄 Ep: 5. Welcome to the cast. PT: 2🍄

Bloodsun

"Stay here. Nobody will trust you if I say you just came out of the blue. Let me do the talking and when I say you name then you may come out if you please. " sun strictly said.

"Got it. " I muttered out and watched him leave his room. "Hey! Moon! Can I talk to you? " I heard sun say outside.

"Who are you!? " A voice said behind me. I let out a small screech before covering my mouth. "I-Uh.. " I mumbled out. I looked behind me and saw eclipse staring at me menacingly.

"Oh! It's you. " a big rush of relief went over me. But then I realized it was eclipse of all people to find me, so I calmly screamed bloody murder.

Sun then rushed in looking worried, but he quickly calmed down once he saw eclipse. "Hey!.. What's up hun?.. " he calmly said

"Him. " eclipse said while pointing at me. "Do you know him? If you don't I can-" "No! I do. It's fine. " sun cut him off and dragged me to the balcony. We walked past a very confused and horrified moon.

"WHAT HAPPENED" Sun whisper yelled at me. "He just appeared behind me! " I yelled back. "Mhm.. " sun hummed suspiciously. "Guys! This is blood sun. My friend. " sun yelled out to the others.

Sun

I wasn't sure what else to say about blood sun so I just looked away and dragged him with me to go meet up with someone.

Just then I realized I never told moon about blood moon. I had fixed him a month ago so I guess I forgot about it? Anyway, I'm doing a check up on him to make sure he's working properly. I've been keeping him in a secret room hidden in my lab.

I'm afraid of showing him to anyone else other than eclipse cause they may freak out. Since he's meant to be dead and he's a bloodthirsty monster, y'know?

"Hey blood moon.. How ya doin? " I asked as blood moon ran up to me excitedly. "GREAT! WE MADE FRIENDS WITH A RAT! But we ate him on accident. " blood moon said sadly. "Who's this? " blood sun whispered to me.

"Oh, this is blood moon. You guys will get along perfectly. I mean you both have blood in your name and drink blood. " I pointed out. "YOU LIKE BLOOD TOO? " Blood moon yelled and ran up to blood sun.

"Mhm! You do too? " Great! They were already getting along. Blood moon needs someone other than me to talk to. I mean I am their best friend but.. That's because nobody else has given them a chance. I bet moon and they would get along.

"Hey bloody, mind sitting on the big black chair while I do a few tests on you. " blood moon then rushed over to the black chair. He for some reason really likes tests.. Never explains when I ask why.

Eclipse

I stood there dumbfounded, moon seemed confused too. "Do you know?.. " moon trailed off. "No.. " I calmly said. "Should we find out? " "No. You kind of have to learn not to ask.. I'm sure he made whatever that thing was. " I said sarcastically.

I then walked off to my room, which was right next to Suns room.

It was confusing though. He did say his name was bloodsun. Whatever. I shouldn't be thinking about this. He prolly has this covered.

Sun

"WHERE DO I KEEP YOU GUYS!? I CAN'T KEEP YOU BOTH IN HERE, THAT WOULD BE MEAN. BUT WHAT CAN I FEED YOU? I CANT KEEP GIVING YOU RATS AND MOLES. BLOOD MOON YOUR MALFUNCTIONING, BLOOD SUN YOU HAVE NOWHERE TO STAY- I DON'T WANNA KEEP YOU IN MY HEAD BECAUSE THAT'S AN INVASION OF MY PRIVACY BUT WHERE-" I kept rambling until I was out of breath.

"You mkay? " blood sun began rubbing my back in an attempt to calm me down.

"Never been better" I said sarcastically. "Hey so while I was in your head I found out how to build a room out of magic. Y'know, normal science stuff? " blood sun pointed out. I wasn't sure where he was going with this but I'm all ears.

"Maybe you can just make us a room? Me and bloody can stay in a secret room hidden in plain sight. You can make one of the walls a button to open the room.. It's worth a shot? " Blood sun said with confidence. "When did you figure that out? " I asked suspiciously.

"I kind of snooped around your head? " "I'm sorry? " now I'm mad. That's an invasion of privacy!

"Look, I was just born a, what? Week ago? I didn't know better! " blood sun said as he took my hands, realizing I was mad now. He knows that's one of the ways to calm me down.

"Look, let's just try it? " I asked whilst pulling away from blood sun angrily. "For now, welcome to the cast. You are officially part of the sun and moon show, congratulations! " I said sarcastically, though blood sun did seem pretty happy. "Yay! " blood sun clapped his hands in excitement.

I smiled to myself while watching blood sun jump up and down in excitement. "Blood moon.. Wanna make a video? The fans are going insane over you. " "YES YES! THAT WOULD BE THE MOST FUN! "
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

890 words

Happy 9th anniversary fnaf! I completely forgot so this was rushed since I kind of have to make a episode now? Special occasions? Birthdays? Y'know.

Hehehhehehehehe