Eclipse's diary. PT:2

When tf did Lunar get a new friend?! Apparently Lunar managed to actually talk to someone! And, that's great and all but.. He's like Lunars sidekick now! I keep trying to tell him Lunar isn't a good person and a backstabber but he just won't listen! He just randomly had a pocket knife on him and cut half of my ray!

Sadly, like most dimensions with a sun and eclipse, my rays are sensitive. I cried that day.

Today I tried looking for earth again, even going as far as different dimensions, I couldn't find anything. It's like she just, disappeared. Last time I saw her was when sun blasted me to the portal. He said she ran away and never came back? Maybe she was kidnapped? But sun thinks she ran away and got lost on the way back. That's a nice way of looking at it..

I don't think she's coming back.

Sun hasn't been around lately. He just sorta disappears and comes back 2 days later like nothing happened? Maybe he built another small base in the pizzaplex, or is he working on one?

..Maybe he's working on solar?..

Solar sort of.. Broke? I remember walking into P&S and seeing him on the ground, oil everywhere. He was like, dismantled.

But- it wasn't done by a human. They never leave such scratches. There were bite marks on him?!? If it wasn't done by a human.. Then what broke him? Maybe a glamrock? ..Or lunar?.. No-.. Lunar wouldn't do that.

He isn't like that. Or- I think so? Lunar used to be so kind... I don't get what happened to change him..

What it me? He doesn't hate me THAT much does he?.. That was stupid, of course he does.

Anyways- Freddy is asking about moon now, they just won't leave me alone! Why are they even asking me?! Ask moon! Or sun?! Why ask me! You think I spy on him or something?! Tf??

Roxanne has a problem with me. She keeps glaring at me now, as if I stole her food 4 days ago and she's still salty about it. I didn't do anything! Did someone start rumors about me or something?? She GROWLED at me. She never growls at people. Wtf did I do?! What DO I do?!