🍁Ep: 6.🍁

🥀 angst
🍄 fluff
🍁 Randomness
🌹 spicy stuff (NOT SMUT!)
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Eclipse

Where is Sun again? Oh yeah, in his room.. Drowning himself in experiments.. It's been two whole days and he hasn't come out. Moon is worried sick- wait- no, we can't get sick.. Moon is really worried about him and I'm starting to worry too. His door is locked, and he hasn't made a single sound.. I'm starting to think he's dead.
Sun

Blood sun is malfunctioning. Like, really malfunctioning. He nearly attacked me, I mean- is he bugged?! I already checked for any viruses and stuff.. But can't find anything.

"Come on.. Now is not the time to be asking for food!" I told Blood moon. "But we're hungry! And we haven't had any blood in 3 hours!" Blood moon whined, "You can wait!" I raised my voice a teeny bit.

"Pleeeeaaase??" "Why do you want blood so much?!?" "We just do! We are hungry!" Blood moon hissed at me- which is something he rarely does. "Eat the mice or something!" I said before finally walking off. I don't have time for this shvt.

I have to deal with Blood sun anyway, he's being weird too. Maybe there's a virus going around or something? He keeps going on about.. Monty. He said something about he did something? Monty hasn't been around for ages! Unless he's secretly sneaking around the vents and spying on us, plotting his next victim.. I'm only half joking.

That's why I never mentioned him, I figured since he disappeared for 1.5 years, he wasn't worth mentioning.

I walked to the hidden door in my room that led to Blood sun and Blood Moon's room, and walked down the stairs. It was oddly quiet, which was unusual since someone was usually yelling or running around like a wolf on crack or something.

When I finally reached the room, I saw Blood sun standing on the ceiling- like a bat. "... Huh?" Blood sun turned to me and just stood there in awkward silence. "Are you using my potions without my permission?" I blurted out to break the silence. ".. Nooooo..?" He mumbled nervously.

"sigh which one..?" "The one that said 'do not touch' and 'unfinished' written all over the sides?"blood sun mumbled again, great. Just great. That's probably why he's acting odd, he's messing with my stuff.. Again..

"Look, I like you.. Kinda.. But sometimes, you act stupider than Bloody. That was an unfinished experiment- how long ago did you take it?? How did you use it??" "I drank it.. And I used it 2 hours ago, I've been stuck in the ceiling ever since.." "Stupid." I muttered before walking over to him and held my hand out to him.

"Take my hand, lemme try to delete the potion out of your system..." I said in an annoyed tone. I made sensors in my hand that could connect me to the person that I'm holding hands with and look into their system- it makes it easier to delete viruses and stuff.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Sorry for like.. Disappearing for ages. I got busy with school and had no motivation, lol.. Anyway I missed you guysss! I'mma try to make episodes more often, I promise.