One

Wanda Maximoff wasn't really a name that everyone in Westview knew, but she was always living in her twin brother's shadow. He was favored by their parents as he was the famous wide receiver on the Varsity Football Team. He had scholarship offers from a lot of famous Universities as Wanda was only able to attend community college.

Although the moment she met her brother's best friend, Jarvis Stark when he joined Pietro at a family event, she was intrigued by him. He seemed to be well read and smart, too smart to be her brother's friend. So she was soon dating the College Star Quarterback, becoming his number one fan, but of course their relationship has its fair share of ups and downs. They fought regularly and Jarvis would always storm out of the apartment they shared when they graduated college. Of course the moment he popped the question, she said yes, all of the alarm bells that ring every day in her mind were silenced by that one gesture. Her parents were over the moon and started to treat her like they treated her brother.

But the moment her entire world came crashing down as she returned home from work, clothes were scattered on the floor, trailing to their shared bedroom and moans could be heard. Wanda covered her mouth to muffle the sobs as she opened the door. Seeing her fiancè in bed with her best friend at the time. The moment Jarvis spotted her, he scrambled to his feet as she slammed the ring in his chest before turning away from him.

"It's not what it looks like." He told her as she shook her head, tears falling down her face.

"Why?" She asked him. "I thought we were great. In love but this." She shook her head as he reached for her. "Don't you dare touch me!" She yelled at him. "And with her. My best friend."

"I'm so sorry Wanda. It just happened." He started as she shook her head no.

"We're done." She whispered as she moved passed him, grabbing a bag and filling it with her clothes and her most prized possessions.

"You can't leave me." He told her as she sighed.

"Yes, I can." She told him firmly as she finished packing.

"No one will love you Wanda. Even your parents will turn their back on you." He told her firmly as she shook her head.

"I am done." She told him, her voice cracking as she looked at the person who broke her heart. "We are done." She left as fast as she could, her hands soon dialing her mom as she drove to her parents home.

"Wanda, hi." She spoke as she answered the call.

"Mama." She cried as she drove. "He."

"What happened Wanda?" She questioned as she heard her daughter cry.

"He cheated." She answered her as she soon pulled up outside of her parents home, hanging up and heading straight inside.

"Oh my dear." Iryna spoke softly as she pulled her in for a tight hug, leading her inside their home.

"I can't believe it." Wanda cried in her mother's arms. "With my best friend." She hiccupped as Iryna held her.

"Are you going to work through it?" She asked as Wanda pulled away, a confused look on her face. "An engagement ending will be extremely bad for the families." She told her.

"I don't care how people see the family, mama." Wanda told her. "I am not going to be with someone who will break my heart like that."

"You're disappointing me Wanda." She told her. "Jarvis is your brother's best friend. Think of their friendship."

"No!" She stood up as her mom gave her a look of disdain. "I am not going to work on it with Jarvis. He and I are done."

"But the wedding is already booked." Her mom tried to reason.