Two

Wanda found herself hanging out more with Bucky outside of work. He would offer to pick her up and go for breakfast before work. She soon found herself enjoying his boyish charm, but Y/N had found themselves observing the two. Especially with how he would place his hand on some part of her body, it all looked innocent but Y/N knew Bucky, since Sharon he had turned into more of a player.

"What are you doing Bucky?" Y/N asked him when they pulled him into the ring.

"I'm just being friendly." He shrugged as he put the pads on his hands.

"You do know she recently got out of an engagement?" They asked him as they threw a jab at the pads.

"I do." He answered. "She told me over dinner last week."

"You guys had dinner?" They asked him.

"You sound jealous." He teased as Y/N threw a harder jab.

"I'm not jealous." They told him. "I don't like my employees dating."

"Well, it's a good thing she is looking for a job elsewhere." He smirked as Y/N shook their head at him.

"Look, I don't know why I feel protective over her but I will physically hurt you if you even think of hurting her." They told him firmly as he only smiled, watching as they took off their gloves. "I'm done for the day."

Wanda watched as Y/N left, even as Nat tried to follow them. Kate patted her shoulder with a smile.

"They have been leaving a lot more lately." She pointed out as Nat leaned against the counter.

"I'm sure it is nothing." Nat reassured the two.

Y/N soon found themselve's outside of Christine's place, knocking softly before stepping back.

"Y/N?" She questioned as she opened the door. "What are you doing here?"

"I needed someone to talk to and I know that you would always help me see things clearly." They told her as she smiled tenderly, allowing them inside. They followed her into the kitchen as she brewed some coffee. "How is Stephen?" They asked her as she turned to face them.

"He is good." She answered. "He's currently on a double shift right now."

"How did you know you had feelings for him? You know, deep feelings and not just an attraction?" They asked her as they looked out of the window to their left.

"Well, I don't really know." She answered. "I remember when we first started talking and hanging out, he made me happy."

"Happier than I did." They stated as she gave them a sad smile. "It's ok." They reassured her. "I am happy that you two found each other. We both know we are better as friends."

"That we are." She agreed as she gave them a coffee. "I guess it wasn't until a few weeks after we started to hang out. We had so much in common and well, we just clicked." She gave them a questioning look. "Why?"

"Well, I guess there is this woman, she just moved in next door. Well, that was weeks ago and I gave her a job. She was struggling to find one." They told her.

"Forever the white knight." She smiled at them as they chuckled.

"I guess, since she has started to hang out with Bucky, I have this feeling." They told her. "It's a weird feeling and I don't know what to do. It's like I am jealous but there isn't anything to be jealous about."

"You like her." She stated as they laughed. "You just don't realise it yet but you do. You like her more than a friend would."

"What should I do?" They asked her. "I don't know what I should do."