Three

Wanda had managed to get a few interviews lined up in the coming weeks, thankful for Y/N allowing her to use the computer in the office. One thing she was worried about was heading into work this morning since Y/N and Bucky were having the fight this morning.

"Are you ok?" Y/N asked once she entered the gym.

"Yeah." She nodded unsurely as Y/N observed her, raising a brow at her obvious lie. "I'm worried about this fight with you and Bucky."

"It will be fine." Y/N shrugged as she watched their every move. "We will both end up with some bruises but I'll win." They told her with a smirk.

"I don't doubt that Y/N/N." She told them.

"Y/N/N, I like that." They beamed as she blushed. "But only you can call me that or I'll start kicking more asses." They told her, pointing their finger at her making her chuckle as they walked away to their office, an irritated Natasha hot on their feet.

"This fight needs to stop." She told them as she slammed her hands on the desk. "You have a fight in the next two weeks and it's a pretty big one."

"It will be fine Natasha." They told her as they interlaced their hands. "I know what I'm doing."

"He is bigger than you, he weighs a third more than you." She told them.

"Come on." Y/N groaned. "I took down KP and he was bigger than me!! I can sure as hell take Bucky."

"You forget he was a part of a gang growing up." Nat tried again as Y/N shook their head.

"The fight is still going ahead and that is final." They told her firmly, even sterner than they have ever spoken to her before. "I will be fine and I will still fight Brickwell in a couple of weeks." With that they left her in the office alone, leaving an unhappy Nat behind. Once she followed them out of the office, she already saw Bucky warming up as both Wanda and Kate stood side by side.

“Is this a good idea?” Kate questioned the redhead who shook her head. “They have that fight in two weeks right?” She questioned.

“Yup, and they seem to think they will be ok.” Nat muttered as the three of them watched Y/N and Bucky on the mat.

“Usual rules apply.” Y/N stated as Wanda looked to the other two.

“What are the usual rules?” She asked as Nat groaned.

“There are no rules.” Kate answered for her as Wanda’s eyes widened. Sure Y/N was taller than Bucky, but only by a couple of inches. He was more buff and muscular so he had a high chance of knocking Y/N out with one punch.

Y/N remained steady on their feet as they dodged as many punches as they analyzed Bucky’s footwork. Throwing the odd punch here and there, causing Bucky to falter.

“They’re really good.” Wanda mumbled as Kate nodded. “I can see why my brother is a huge fan.”

“You’ve never seen them right? Like really fight?” Kate questioned as Wanda shook her head no.

“You should come with us for the Brickwell fight.” Nat told her as the three girls got lost in their own conversation. None of them saw Y/N hit the mat as Bucky elbowed them in the nose. A loud thud echoed through the gym which caused their attention to go back to the fight before them.

“Fuck.” Y/N groaned as they got on to their knees, holding their nose but unable to stop the blood flow.

“That was a foul blow!!” Logan yelled from the sidelines, coming to see his child while he was home.

“I’m ok dad.” Y/N groaned as Logan shook his head.

“Elbows are always a foul blow!” He told them as Y/N chuckled. “You know this!”