Each Side Of A Coin(VOl 4)

Oscar Pine is seen sitting on a red armchair, nervously looking at Olivia Imeya standing in front of him, leaning forward resting her weight on her sword looking into the eyes of the boy in front of her trying to figure out what is going on. Behind her are Ruby, Nora, Ren, Jaune, and Qrow laying on the floor trying to get over his hangover with the food and meds Y/n was giving him. The circle of four discuss what is going on with the entire Ozpin being Oscar or the other way around.

"sooooo did he age backwards?" Nora said, her gaze drawn to the boy attempting to talk to olivia who wasnt having it.

"Maybe he's possessed!" Jaune responds as he recalls the stories he used to hear from his friends and family, which send shivers down his spine.

"Or it could be a soul transfer..." When the group turned back, they saw Y/n approaching them, wiping his hands with a cloth.

"A soul transfer?" Ren inquired, but before Y/n could react, Ruby approached the older Imeya with a concerned expression.

" I'm sorry, but what about my uncle?" She looks up to Y/n with anxious eyes, which made Y/n grin as he realized how much this girl adores qrow.

"Obviously, this isn't his first rodeo, but he's dehydrated, so he's at the kitchen getting some water or tea." He responded, and the redhead gave him a delighted expression.

"Thank you..." she replies gently, and Y/n nods before returning to Ren.

"A soul transfer is basically moving one soul to another host." Y/n says, which causes some confusion among the others.

"sort of like reincarnation." Ren responds, "Y/n just shakes his head no," which piques the group's interest.

" It's a bit more complicated than that. It's a good notion, but it's not precisely what occurs." While gazing across at Olivia, he says. "Take my sister, for example, with little that we know, the power she has has to be transferred from host to host, we may not know what happens for it to happen, but it is very obvious that the power has to merge with its host in order to be fully accessible, which means it has to be attached to the soul, so you can say that there is a little bit of Sumia that lays within Olivia."

Olivia's eyes widen in surprise as Y/n's words sink in, and she takes a step back from Oscar as though he had suddenly become a stranger to her. The other members of the group watch in silence as Y/n continues to explain the concept of soul transfer, his voice low and serious.

"But if that's true," Ruby pipes up after a moment, "then what does that mean for Oscar?"

Y/n turns to face the young girl, his expression grave. "It means that there's a possibility that Ozpin's soul has merged with Oscar's, and that Oscar is now the vessel for Ozpin's power."

There's a stunned silence that follows Y/n's words, broken only by Qrow's groan as he tries to walk from out of the kitchen. Jaune rushes over to help him, but the rest of the group remains rooted to their spots, their minds reeling with the implications of what Y/n had just told them.

"If that's true," Ren finally speaks up. " how is it possible for Him and Ozpin to switch.?" 

Y/n turns to him for a moment before looking up trying to think of an answer. "I don't know, during my time studying aura and souls at Atlas I can only guess that the two souls hasnt fully merge yet and depending which is the dominant is what will stand out."

Things  went silent again which made Y/n feel uneasy because he probably nerd out heavy and talk way to much, thankfully Qrow without the support from jaune steps forward with a cup of water.

"Okay, okay. Let's all just take a second and remember that this is very overwhelming for everyone."

Team RNJR all step back together even though they were the furthest away from the boy  and nervously chuckle. Olivia just close her eyes letting out a heavy sigh before putting away her weapon as she walks away.