Showcase (vol 4)

At night, Y/n Imeya, Qrow Branwen, Lie Ren, Nora Valkyrie, Weiss Schnee, Yang Xiao Long, Oscar Pine, Ruby Rose, and Jaune Arc gathered in Haven Academy's Grand Hall to meet Leonardo Lionheart. Y/n expressed his concerns and worry about what was going to happen in the next few minutes. Qrow shared the same emotions, and Ozpin quickly assured them that they should expect positive news regarding their mission to secure the Spring Maiden and raid the Branwen Tribe.

However, their meeting took a disastrous turn when Yang noticed Raven Branwen in her bird form perched on the second-floor rails. Qrow acted quickly and shot at her, but Raven managed to dodge the shot and transform back into her human form. It became evident that Lionheart had betrayed the group. Y/n's eyes widened as he tried to reason with Lionheart, only to realize that he was no longer open to discussion, which angered him. He was about to go on the offensive until he was suddenly struck with a severe headache, causing him to see a vision of Weiss being impaled by a spear. He snapped back to reality when Weiss noticed his shock.

Qrow and Ruby tried to convince Raven to join their fight against Salem, but she refused and opened a portal, allowing Vernal, Cinder Fall, Mercury Black, and Emerald Sustrai to enter. Hazel Rainart then entered the room, revealing that the White Fang had launched an assault on Haven and was planting explosives throughout the academy. Cinder exposed Lionheart's involvement with Salem's plans, enraging Jaune to the point where he attacked Cinder. Ruby attempted to help Jaune, but Emerald intervened and forced Ruby to fight her instead. Mercury engaged Yang, while Raven attacked Qrow and ordered Vernal to fight Weiss. Ren and Nora confronted Hazel.

Amidst the chaos, Oscar silently approached Lionheart and engaged him in battle. As Oscar activated his aura and unleashed The Long Memory, Lionheart realized that Oscar was the next reincarnation of Ozpin. In an effort to free himself from Salem, Lionheart decided to hand Oscar over to her. Y/n entered the battle and knocked Lionheart down, exchanging words with Ozpin. Ozpin noticed the anger in Y/n's eyes and recognized him as a human. He nodded in understanding and rushed to help Ruby. Y/n engaged in a fight with the academy headmaster.

The fight continued, and Vernal cornered Weiss, depleting her aura completely. Cinder effortlessly overwhelmed Jaune. Realizing that Jaune was in danger, Y/n lunged at Cinder, flipping over Lionheart and delivering a powerful overhead kick to the headmaster. He then slammed Lionheart onto the ground and retrieved his sister's sword, Heartshadow, transforming it into its bow form. Y/n fired a fire arrow into the ceiling, causing it to crumble and creating a massive tornado that struck the center of the building. The battles were momentarily paused as everything was thrown around.

Suddenly, Olivia, blitzed out of the tornado and sent Cinder flying into a statuesque woman. As the tornado dissipated, everyone looked on as Olivia stood in front of Cinder, massaging her shoulder. It was than reveal that the group had a plan of their own after learning that Lionheart had something to do with the missing Huntsmen, they suspected that the Headmaster was too much of a crowd to do it myself so he must have work with something to do so which it wasn't hard to suspect Salem and Cinder after they're the only one attack academy's.

Enraged by the near injury, Cinder conjured a spear and threw it at the defenseless Weiss. Y/n, remembering the vision, quickly positioned himself in the middle to deflect the spear away from Weiss. However, the spear retained its momentum and impaled Ozpin.

Jaune, Olivia, and Y/n rushed to the unconscious Ozpin's side after he was impaled. Weiss panicked as she tried to wake up the unconscious Ruby, who had been knocked out by Emerald. Leonardo revealed to Hazel that Oscar was, in fact, Ozpin. Surprised and enraged by this revelation, Hazel charged at the unconscious Ozpin, but Qrow intervened. Taking advantage of the confusion, Cinder, Raven Branwen, and Vernal entered the Vault containing the Relic of Knowledge.