6

I thought i was dying lol
But when i open my eyes i saw white ceiling
And smell of alcohol
I look around and found my self in the hospital
I feel a little bit of dizziness and realized that i have bandage in my head

Yeah right...
Is the kid alright

"Your awake" a voice coming from the woman i missed the most... Yesha.

"Wheres the kid? Is she fine?"
I asked worriedly. Hope shes okay fuck

"Yeah shes fine may konting sugat lang"
She answered

Oh i feel glad.

Wait shes here right beside me. I look away
I look on the other side were im not be able to see her
Im embarrassed to face her
All of sudden
She left but i show my self to him in this situation pa

And by realizing that shes beside me , all the things from the past came back

*Flashback*
Were in a place when we first become official couple. The green leaves. The nice weather. This tall tree behind us they are all witness. Now shes infront of me smiling preciously. I want to keep this smile forever. Little did i know...

As we were walking in this precious place i kneel and get the ring ive been keeping simula nung nagpunta kami rito.

"Uhm... Yesha" i held her hands and look in her beautiful doe eyes and asked
" Will you marry me?" I finally said after planning in a whole week how should i approach her for this.

I stare at her. Shes crying, her cheeks is blushing. "Yes... Yes ethan i want to marry you" and by what she say i feel like i was the happiest man ever lived in this crazy universe. I stand up and kissed her. The kiss that tell her how much i love and treasure her.

"Love, love,, mahal ko i have a suprise" she shouted excitedly walking down in the stairs. Its our dream house where we living know.

"Careful love, baka madulas ka"
I put my papers in the table and face her. May nilagay syang box sa harap ko na may ribbon. I looked at her confused

"Open it" she giggled while saying it. Its so cute fuck.

I open the box and i saw.... A pregnancy test. It has 2 red lines. Wait...
I looked at her. Shes smiling widely and waiting for my reaction.

"I-im a father now??" I said in shock
"Im a father of your child right yesha??" I asked her , tumango tango ito ng paulit ulit habang nakangiti.

"Congrats love tatay ka na" and she hugged me, and i hugged her tightly.
"U-uh... L-love i cant breath haha"
"Sorry i was just so happy. Im going to be a dad...*sob* where going to be a family" i said as tears fall down in my eyes. I cant help but feel i was so lucky. I kissed her to tell how much i love her.

Knowing that were going to have a baby and making a family i want to work harder and take care of her while in the process of pregnancy.

I didnt notice na sa kagustuhan ko na maging successful sa career ko with the taught na  maprotektahan at mapangalagaan ang pamilya ko ay nilalayo ko na ang sarili ko sa kanila.
Mas nahing busy ako sa trabaho para mapalawak ang sponsors ng company.
Hindi ko na masyadong naiintindi si yesha hanggang sa makapanganak sya. I wasnt there. I was si busy making my name in the industry that i lost my precious love one's.

I let yesha suffer alone. I promised i wont let that happen. I promised to her that in our down times sasamahan ko sya. But i failed. I failed as husband, i failed as a father, and i failed as a man.

And that led yesha to leave me.
I was so selfish
I didn't notice that i became careless
I let the person i love leave me.

Im so sorry yesha
Im sorry my little angel
I failed to protect you and your mother
I hope you forgive me

*End of flashback*