epilogue

I was on my way out to the company
Going to where my son is
Inabot sakin ni benjamin ang susi at kumpol ng bulaklak.
A flower of hyacinth. It has the color combination of purple and blue. Its said that this flower symbolize seeking for forgiveness And sincered care.

Its been so long since i last visited my little one.

"Hi my little one, how have you been?
Are you happy where you were right now? Hope you doing good, cause daddy was living in the fullest.

Im so sorry. Sorry for all *sob*. I hope you forgive me too."

I stay there for a minute. I even tell stories to him how far i became. That im the ceo of one of known comoany paintal. I even tell him how i met his little sister and tell that always take care of his mom and little sis.

I noticed that theres a small paper beside his tomb. It was a drawing with a three family member an angel beside them and a... Hero?. Theres a name too
The angel one is sebastian it was the name of my little one whos infront of me. And my name mister superhero Ethan.

I guess yesha and her family is visited her sometimes.

After staying there in hour umalis din ako at dumiretso sa uphill.

There i watch  city lights. Its always beautiful.

All my life binaon ko sa past ang sarili ko.

Now that everything is settled i want to live my life the way i want it.

Whithout any guilt in the past

I realized that i have my happy ending too.

I be able to free my self from the hunting past.

I am happy to know that yesha is living a life that she dreamed.

Yes there are a lot of regrets in my past but were living once. And we cant change anything of it.

All i have to do is move on and live my life

By that i can have, maybe, my happy ending.