7

"Ethan... Thank you"

I looked at her

"Thank you for saving my daughter there"

I look away again. Cant bare the way shes looking at me

"Its ... Nothing, anyone can do that"
I said
"Its nothing for me, shes my precious little aya. I cant afford na mawala sya...
Thank you really"

"Okay... Im sorry" i finally said.

"Sorry for what?"

" For everything... I did im really sorry
I-i hope you forgive me" i said as my voice broke.

"Hey its been so long, past is past ethan. And i already forgive you"

"Really??... Thanks" i look at her in satisfied face. That all i want to know. That she forgive me.

"Ethan... Im ... Happy now" she said after a long silence.

"Yeah i can see..."

"I found a good husband and made a family that i dreamed before. I think i achieve my happy ending though it wasnt really end. But i am happy on what i have right now"

"Well that's a relief... Im happy that your happy too yesha" i said pinipigilang tumulo ang nga luha sa harapan nya.

"Are you... Happy now ethan?"

"Yeah im happy... Im happy that your happy yesha. Knowing that makes me happy too."

"Are you married?" She asked

"Nope, im happy by my self right now so... Im going to enjoy this"

"Well thats good to hear. Hope you find your happy ending too."

"Im happy okay. Im found my happy ending" i said said and chuckled

"Mama~... Oh hi mister are you okay?" The kid named aya asked worriedly. She looks exactly like yesha. Both pretty.

"Yeah im fine. Malakas ata to no" i said in cheerful tone and highfive the kid

"Honey, is everything fine sorry i wasn't there" the guy came the same guy yesha kissed before.

"Yup everythings fine and aya too... Oh btw this is ethan the guy who saved aya on that accident. Ethan this is jake... My husband" yesha said.

"Omg, thank you so much for saving my aya mister Ethan" jake said and hold my hands as if it was so big deal.

I just smiled back at him. Knowing that aya married a good man kike him i can finally free my self on the past.

I can live my life relieved that the person i once loved was now with a good hand

" Aya are you okay? Im sorry i wasnt there to protect you baby" jake said worriedly to aya ang hugged her

"Jeez dad i was fine that mister save me hes my hero" aya giggled.

"Then what about me im not your hero too?" Jake said nagseselos.

"Of course you too jeez dad youre so childish"

"Hehe can i have a kiss?"
"Okay"

I envy him a little. I want to be a father too but fate dont want it.

If he still alive.

"Yesha, does she know?" I asked whispering.

She knew what my point and tumango sya.

"She said she has an gurdian angel who will always look for her in danger"

"Glad to hear that"

Know i can say that im happy for what i just seeing.

A happy family that i once dream was in front of me.