Cg Yosano/Little Ranpo

Ranpo had been messing up his work for a while now, and everyone was beginning to notice. At first, he just started to get less work assignments, as the members of the Agency thought maybe the work load was just too much, but when he still messed up those tasks, Yosano decided she had to find out what was going on with Ranpo, which was the reason she was making her way to Ranpo's apartment right now.

When she got there, she knocked, but when there was no answer, she tried the door handle, surprised to find it unlocked. She entered and was surprised to find that the apartment was a mess. It was always a mess but an organized one. This time, however, there were just unwashed dishes lying on random surfaces, some were actually in the sink, and was that a sippy cup?

"Ranpo?" She called. She made her way further into the apartment, and she heard muffled sobs. She thought she misheard at first, but when she got closer to the source of the sound, the sobs became unmistakable. "Ranpo? She called again, as she could now see him sitting on the floor hunched over, trying to curl into himself as much as possible, and he was using his hand to muffle his crys.

When he heard her though, he glanced up at her before quickly getting up and bolting into her arms. If she hadn't opened her arms to catch him, they probably would have both ended up on the floor, but Ranpo was still sobbing, so Yosano had to work on calming him down before she could start asking any questions.

She continued to hold him and started to sway from side to side, whispering sweet nothings to him. He eventually started to calm down but still let out the occasional hiccup that had been caused by all the crying.

"Ranpo, what happened? What's wrong?" Yosano asked. "Small, too many things, too grown up." Ranpo replied. Yosano tried to piece what he said together, and suddenly, she thought she knew what he meant. He said he was feeling small, which might mean he was an age regressor, and had regressed, and he had too many work assignments to do, plus they all seemed like such grown up things to have to do.

Yosano only knew what age regression was because she was an age regressor herself, but she was sure she could look after Ranpo if he was regressed, she just had to make sure that that was what was happening and she hadn't come to a wrong conclusion.

"Ranpo, are you a little?" She asked. Ranpo's eyes met hers before looking away quickly as he shyly nodded, but when he looked back up again, he saw that Yosano's eyes were sparkling. "It's ok, I understand." She reassured him. "I actually sometimes regress, too." She informed him. "Reawy?" Ranpo asked in awe. "Yup, but right now I am going to be looking after you, if that's ok." Yosano told him.

Ranpo, eyes now also sparkling, gave an enthusiastic nod before gently grabbing her hand and leading her to the kitchen. Once there, he started looking for something but quickly started to tear up yet again.

"Ranpo, is there something wrong?" Yosano asked, wanting to solve the problem before she had to console a sobbing Ranpo again. She didn't mind if she had to calm him down, but she would prefer for him to be happy, not sad or upset. "Can't find sippy!" Ranpo complained.

Yosano recalled having seen a sippy cup when she entered the apartment, and quickly made her way over to where she had seen it, retrieving it and showing it to Ranpo, who made grabby hands towards it. "No, Sweetie, I'm sorry, but you can't have it yet. It's dirty, so I'll clean it, and then you can have it." Yosano explained. Ranpo nodded in understanding, though he did look a bit sad.

As Yosano was cleaning the sippy cup, she also cleaned the other dishes that were in the sink? making a note to herself to look around the apartment for all the other dishes that needed to be washed, but before that, she had to look after Ranpo.

Yosano had finished filling the sippy cup up with apple juice as she handed it to Ranpo, who took it and immediately started drinking as he took Yosano's hand and led her to the lounge, where Yosano put on a children's cartoon for Ranpo, before they sat down on the couch and made themselves comfortable, Ranpo snuggling into Yosano's side as she put an arm around him, holding him close.