Cg Dazai/Little Fyodor

Dazai and Fyodor were playing chess. Usually, it was difficult to see who was winning until the end game when they played chess, but this time, it was clear to anyone that Fyodor was losing from the beginning. He had blundered both bishops early on and then proceeded to blunder a rook and then his queen.

Dazai quickly won the match, and instead of setting it up to play again as they normally would, Dazai instead asked Fyodor a question. "What's wrong? Why aren't you playing well at all?" Dazai asked. Fyodor looked at him before looking back down and giving a little shrug, his fingers making their way into his mouth.

Dazai immediately caught on to what was happening and stood up, fetching a pacifier and rinsing it before replacing Fyodor's fingers with it. "You shouldn't suck on your fingers. You know where the pacifiers are, you can go get one whenever you need one." Dazai told Fyodor, who nodded, contently sucking on the pacifier.

Dazai ruffled Fyodor's hair lightly before putting away the chess board and all its pieces to ensure none of them got lost. "What do you wanna do, little one?" Dazai asked. Fyodor pointed to a box that had lots of games and puzzles inside. Dazai nodded, bringing the box over for Fyodor. Fyodor selected two puzzles to put together.

Fyodor was just finishing the first puzzle, which he only needed a bit of Dazai's help to complete when another box inside the box caught his eye. He reached for it, picking it up and placing it down in front of Dazai. Dazai glanced at the game Fyodor had placed in front of him, which so happened to be Jenga. "Do you want to play this?" Dazai questioned and Fyodor nodded his head, so Dazai set it up.

They had played quite a few rounds of Jenga at this point, and every time the tower would collapse, Fyodor would either be really shocked or immediately start laughing. He was getting a bit bored of the game, though, so when the tower fell again, Fyodor started to pack it up, Dazai quickly helping him.

Fyodor picked up the second puzzle, emptying the pieces out of their box before he started to assemble the puzzle. The puzzle this time was a bit more advanced, so Fyodor did need Dazai's help much more than he did for the first one, and once Fyodor was finished with the puzzle, he realized he was hungry.

As if in que, his tummy grumbled. "Are you hungry?" Dazai asked, but he didn't wait for a response as he picked Fyodor up and took him to the kitchen to get a snack.