New student

Marcus let out a light yawn as he approached his new school. After turning eighteen, he moved to Cantelot a few weeks ago to live on his own and is now attending his final school year at CHS.

 After turning eighteen, he moved to Cantelot a few weeks ago to live on his own and is now attending his final school year at CHS

He stopped for a brief moment to admire it. It seems like a nice place where he will hopefully be able to make some new friends and maybe even a girlfriend. Little did he know he won't be having a shortage of options for the latter, pining for his affection. 

When he got closer, he noticed a couple of girls his age sitting on the front steps, chatting with each other, and began making his way towards them.

Lyra and Bon Bon were relaxing and chatting before school started, like they always do. They have been close friends since childhood and have been inseparable ever since.

"I'm glad fall is almost here and it's finally cooling down a little," Lyra spoke with a smile.

"Same here, Lyra!" Bon Bon responded, sharing the smile.

When Marcus got close enough, both girls took notice of him and a dark blush formed on their faces as hearts formed in their eyes. He was the most handsome guy the two have ever seen, with his beautiful emerald green eyes and impressive muscular figure. The two could only stare at him in a love struck daze as he walked up the steps and entered the school. When he was gone both girls sighed dreamily.

"Bon Bon..."

"Lyra..."

"That was the..."

"Most handsome guy..."

"I have ever seen..."

Both girls gasped and stared at each other in shock, after realizing they just admitted the exact same thing.

"Lyra, do we both have a crush on the hot new guy?"

"Looks like it, Bon Bon."

"What are we going to do? It's not like we can share him or anything."

"Why not?" Lyra questioned with a pensive look, "We have always shared everything. Why not our first boyfriend?"

"Lyra, we can't..." Bon Bon began, before stopping with a pensive look of her own, "You know what? Now that I think about it, I am willing to give it a try."