Starting the relationship!

Marcus let out a bitter sigh, after receiving another kiss on the cheek from Fluttershy for defending her from Sunset. It seems defending poor Fluttershy from her had the opposite of the desired effect and only made her want to do it more, just for the daily opportunity to flirt with him. Thankfully, this time she didn't speak to him, or rather couldn't, due to him giving her his most vicious glare yet, causing her to pale and blush so intensely, her face matched the red portion of her hair, before she simply gave Fluttershy her lunch money back and stutter an apology. Unknown to him, she immediately rushed for the bathroom in order to cool down in more ways than one.

After the daily annoyance of dealing with Sunset, Marcus was more than happy and ready to enjoy the day. Hopefully, he will even get to spend time with another of the girls and become friends with benefits with them like with Dashie. Speaking of her, Marcus was able to spot her in the distance.

"There you are, Stud! I was looking all over for you!" Rainbow called out as she rushed straight for him.

"Good morning, Rainbow," He greeted back with a charming smile, making her smile back with a light blush.

"Dashie."

"Huh?"

"Please, call me Dashie," She responded somewhat sheepishly as she shook off her blush, "My close friends call me that sometimes. If we are going to be friends with benefits you might as well call me that too."

"Sure thing, Dashie, my adorably awesome rainbow," He teased with a smirk, making her blush hotly.

"I like the sound of that," Rainbow stuttered nervously with a sheepish smile as she rubbed the back of her head.

"So, what's up?" He asked.

"Oh, I was wondering if..."

"You want another kiss?" He asked.

Rainbow only sheepishly nodded. Marcus let out a chuckle as the two moved closer to each other, but before they could kiss, they were interrupted by the last person they both wanted to see, or hear from.

"Rainbows! Where are you!?"

The two froze, before Rainbow let out an annoyed groan, right when Zephyr spotted the two.

"There you are, Rainbows," Zephyr greeted with a huge smile, showing his disgusting teeth as a few flies flew out of his unkempt hair, "It was fun playing with you yesterday."

"I guess it's nice that it was for one of us," Rainbow grumbled with a disgusted look, "In case you haven't noticed, Zephyr, I was in the middle of something before you rudely interrupted."

"This won't take long, Rainbows," Zephyr assured her with a cocky grin as he rubbed his greasy hair, causing a couple of dead flies to fall out of it, "I think it's time for you to stop playing hard to get, so we can finally become the best couple ever!"

"For the last time, I am not playing hard to get, and even if I was all this time, I still wouldn't go out with you!"

"Why not, Rainbows?"

"I am already in a relationship," Rainbow answered with a cocky grin.

"Yeah? With who, Rainbows?" Zephyr scoffed with a disbelieving look on his face.

"I'm right here, dumbo," Marcus answered with a vicious glare, causing Zephyr to pale in pure fear "It's time for your harassment of my adorably awesome rainbow to end!"

"I... This has to be a trick, Rainbows," He begged her with a sheepish smile.

Rainbow and Marcus shook their heads, before giving each other a smile and nod. They then connected their lips together into an intense kiss. Zephyr froze with his jaw dropping onto the floor.