Spending time with the Apples.

Applejack took a relaxing breath as she waited for Marcus. She still couldn't believe that not only was she spending time with her new crush and agreed to share him with her friends, family, and any other girl, but they didn't even have to ease him into it as he agreed to it right out of the gate. She was still a little annoyed that Rainbow decided to rush things, mainly because she secretly wished she was the one to do so, but she decided to just live with it. She was snapped out of her thoughts when he left the school and a sheepish and flirty smile formed on her face.

"Howdy, Sugarcube!" She greeted him with a flirty tone and wink.

"Hello, Applejack. Have I kept you waiting for long?"

"No, it's fine. I am just happy to finally spend some alone time with you," She responded as she gently stroked his cheek.

"Same here," He responded as he gently stroked her hair.

The two smiled at each other for a brief moment, before they gently connected their lips into an intense kiss.

"Shall we get to it?" Applejack asked, once they separated, getting a nod from him, "I know my mother and sister will be excited to see you too!"

After about half an hour of walking, the two reached Applejack's house.

When the two were barely halfway to the front door, they noticed someone rushing past the front window, before the door opened and out came Applebloom

"Marcus! You're here!" She exclaimed as she immediately rushed straight towards them.

"Yes, Bloom. I told you that this morning," Applejack sighed.

"I know that!" Applebloom scoffed, "I am just excited to see him again, sis!"

"Applebloom, what have I told you about leaving the front door open?"

Marcus and the two girls turned back to the front door to find Pear Butter emerging out of it. Her frown immediately turned into a smile as soon as she noticed Marcus.

"Oh, you two are here," She spoke to both Applejack and Marcus, "No wonder Bloom rushed out the door. Come on inside," She added as she went back inside.

The rest of the girls and Marcus followed her inside, before she closed the door. It was then Marcus noticed they were wearing different outfits. Applebloom was wearing a shirt and shorts to Applejack, but instead of a red apple, there was a symbol of a purple apple on a red, pink, and purple shield. On her feet were purple flip-flops with the same symbol on the straps. Pear Butter was wearing a brown wife beater, showing her impressive muscular arms, and similar shorts to the other two, with a symbol of a jar of peanut butter on the buckle. On her feet were brown flip-flops with the same symbol on the straps.

Like with Applejack earlier, Marcus found their incredibly muscular, yet feminine body alluring. Especially Pear Butter, who despite being the shortest of the three girls, looked like the strongest.