007. forever and always

chapter sevenforever and always

chapter seven
forever and always

Madelyn headed back to her house, wanting to change out of her blood soaked clothes that she had been wearing for the past few days before going to the hospital to see her mum and Nick

Madelyn headed back to her house, wanting to change out of her blood soaked clothes that she had been wearing for the past few days before going to the hospital to see her mum and Nick. She stepped into the apartment and was immediately hit with memories of the days before.

The place was still trashed, broken glass, gun shot holes in things and knocked over tables and chairs. There was a bloodstain on the floor where her mother had been. Madelyn stared at it for a moment before letting out a shaky sigh.

"She's okay Madelyn, she's okay." She spoke to herself in a mutter.

The girl walked into her bedroom, the room being exactly the way she left it, which surprised her... considering. She moved over to her wardrobe, grabbing a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie. She peeled her clothes off of her body, careful of her bandages.

Madelyn went into her bathroom, grabbing a flannel and scrubbed as much of the blood off of her as she could without having to get in the shower, something she couldn't quite be bothered to do yet before she got dressed into her new clothes. She put her trainers back on, grabbing her phone before leaving the house, throwing her clothes in the bin as she did.

Madelyn drove to the hospital, parking and quickly walking into the lobby. She asked the receptionist where which room her mother was in, having to explain how she was in fact Gale's daughter so the receptionist would actually allow her through.

When she did, Madelyn thanked her, rushing in the direction of her room. She stepped into the doorway, sighing in relief at the sight of her mum sat up in her bed.

"Maddie." Gale breathed out.

"Hi." Madelyn smiled, rushing over and hugging her. "You're okay."

"I am." Gale nodded, hugging her back for a moment before wincing. "But you're crushing me."

"Sorry." Madelyn spoke sheepishly, sitting on the edge of her mother's bed.

"Are you okay?" Gale asked.