Prologue

A long time ago, all four kingdoms lived in peace. Zalainea, the northern kingdom, was the largest and strongest of all four in the land of Compass. 

Yurmainia, the land of seafood and excellent western-water trade, was also known for their tropical lands and vast waters.

Spartania, a very cold and brutal place where the abundance of their population was trained for combat and warlike conflict made it a place you died in honor, or perhaps not at all.

And of course Berklyn, a place of dragons and jewels, extensive journey and expansive mountains. With their individual strengths and weaknesses, combined as one made Compass all the more powerful. However, with this peace and light, you can never fully extinguish the fear and darkness that lies in the history of this land.

Each nation fit like a puzzle piece, which meant wants were different too.

Some crave power.

Some crave love.

Some crave riches.

Deep in Crypt no one has seemed to find, lies the answer to every want imaginable, this is called the Proficyde. The Proficyde was once a peaceful artifact that granted one wish each year. The kings and queens of the ancient times used this item to keep the balance. However, one in particular King wanted to keep this for himself. Therefore, he stole the Proficyde and hid it in a dark place created by the gods called Ends Canyon. This dangerous void was filled with jagged rocks, and broken hills that are polluted with monsters of all kinds. This, of course killed him in the end. However, this did not stop the king because whilst taking his final breath he cursed the Proficyde to bring nothing but misfortune to anyone who upheld it. With this, the Proficyde was never found again. But some people still believe it to be out there, or.....believe him to be out there.