Chapter 1

The world was blank. Empty. For around 2 seconds at least. There was an overwhelming feeling, like emptiness was drowning my senses, like I lost everything but my sense of self.

And that's when everything woke up. But it was wrong, because I was not where I was supposed to be. And in honest words, I didn't know where exactly that was.

Or who I was.

Or why that was.

Who was I again?

Miske, I think.

Pulling a leaf from my hair, I took in my surroundings as I tried my hardest to recall my location, or the slightest detail of what could've happened.
I was in what looked like a large clearing. The forest surrounding him in every which way, a small river could be seen flowing towards a large lake. Mountains could be seen in the distance large and dark, snow peeking just on the tip of the mountains like frosting on a cake.
It was a rather beautiful place and I was taking in my surroundings quite nicely when I heard a form of low growling it almost resembling the rumble of a storm.
I was about to question the sound and stand. However, when I tried my body froze.
What?...why couldn't I move?....
My question was soon answered by a voice...deep and menacing. The sound made me shiver, fear threatening to creep up my back and down my spine.

"Don't bother to try and move." The voice said,
It was a wolf. Blond haired and larger than normal wolves would be. His eyes glowing in a fierce yellow in the light and a scar, just barely visible on his bottom lip. Appearing before the clearing from the thrush of bushes not far from me.
He stared me dead in the face, his lips curling into a snarl. My breath hitches and every fiber in my being told me to run. The solid fear so intense I didn't even know that I was being surrounded by wolves of all different colors. Their faces stern and cold.

I didn't move. I didn't even blink. The voices in my head telling me to turn tail and run but I couldn't. It was as if a force was holding me in place. Or wave after wave of a thick weight crashed into me. I was going to die here.
"Who are you?...where did you come from?.." the gruff voice spoke again.
I on the other hand was at a loss for words. Trembling at the sight of the snarling wolf in front of me.
The wolf snarls getting closer to my face and I could now see his eyes better...they seemed to be more or less human, the thought only comforting me just slightly.
My silence earned me another growl and a sharp pain to the back of my head the world going dark.