«home»

lolaroux

coming home for lola was the best feeling

coming home for lola was the best feeling. she loved spending time with her family. She had spent the start of the winter break in england with zak, her teammate from rodin carlin in formula 3. She had then spent new years in Dubai with her friends, so to finally be on her way home to her family was everything she could have dreamed of. Pulling up on the street outside her family home was super exciting.

She hopped out of the car, and felt the suns rays blaze onto her skin. She took in the air. Monaco air felt different to her. It comforted her. It was home.

She couldn't wait to see her mum and dad and tell them all about her travels the last few weeks. She couldn't wait to see her younger siblings Louis and Camille. They were twins and were growing up faster than Lola liked, considering they had just turned 17.

Walking up the steps to the from door had butterflies turning in her stomach. She hadn't seen them all properly since Abu Dhabi, where they all went to watch the formula 1 with the Leclerc family. The Rouxs and the Leclercs were basically family, due to their mothers being best friends since they were little. They spent a lot of time together and Lola was super close with all three of the Leclerc boys. Growing up she always had a crush on the middle Leclerc, Charles. He was currently racing in formula 1 with ferrari. The family has got her into racing, and she had started karting with Arthur, the youngest Leclerc child, who was the same age as her. For most of their careers they had raced in the same categories. At karting level they were teammates, but it was rare from then on that they would race for the same team. This season they had both moved up to formula 2, Lola with Prema and Arthur with Dams. They were both in formula 3 last season, Lola with Rodin Carlin and Arthur with Prema. Lorenzo, the oldest, had always been like an older brother to her, supporting her as much as he did his brothers. He really saw her as a sibling, just as she did for him. This season, Lola had signed for the Alpine driver academy, something that was yet to be announced. She could announce it tomorrow.

Walking in the front door, the sweet scent of her mums home baked cookies filled her nose, leading her to drop her bags and head towards the kitchen.
"mama!"
"Lola!" she said excitedly, turning around and engulfing her eldest in a huge hug. "how are you my sweet?"
"i'm doing great yeah, where's dad and the twins?"
"they had a football game with college this morning, however i suspect they will be home any minute"
"amazing. i'll take my bag upstairs."
as she started to walk up the stairs, her mum called after her again
"oh lola, one more thing!"
"yeah what's up?"
"the Leclercs are round later"
"okay"
she felt her excitement build up knowing they would be seeing the Leclercs later.

While sorting her room out, she heard the front door open and voices enter the house and greet her mother. She sprinted down the stairs and into the kitchen to see her father and two siblings there.
"Lola!" the twins said in unison, hugging their sister
"so nice to see you both!" she said hugging them back. she then moved towards her father
"lovely to see you papa"
"lovely to see you too lola"
"ooo now your all here, i have an announcement!"
they all looked at her curiously.
"the news is coming out tomorrow, but i'll tell you now, i've signed a contract to join the Alpine academy!!"
a series of woahs and congratulations echoed through the room as everyone processed the news. Her parents told her how proud they were, considering how much effort she put into her racing. She always fought hard, especially to have made it so far and become the only woman in formula 2.

"right out of the kitchen everyone. the Leclercs will be here in an hour and i have a lot to do" their mother said, hurrying them out the kitchen.
Lola continued out the kitchen and up the stairs to get changed and continue sorting through her stuff.

lolaroux via stories

lay on her bed scrolling through tiktok, she heard the doorbell ring through the house

lay on her bed scrolling through tiktok, she heard the doorbell ring through the house. She heard the click of the front door opening and voices muffled through the walls. They were here. She hurried out her room and walked down the stairs, standing near the bottom while the Leclercs walked in through the door. Her family was greeting them, all hugging and catching up. She was yet to be noticed. She was patient until Arthur looked up at her, a beaming smile appearing on his face as soon as he layed eyes on her.
"lola!"
"heyyy" she said giggling as she jumped into his arms. he spun her around causing them both to laugh.
"i've missed you" he whispered to her once he had put her down.
"i missed you too art" she said looking into his eyes. something seemed different. oh well.
she turned around to lorenzo, who gave her a hug, asking how she's been. she replied before asking him the same question. She then turned to Pascale, giving her a big hug.
"bonjure lola i've missed you alot!"
"it's lovely to see you pascale!"

"leaving me until last ey?"
she turned to see him stood there. the guy she's had a crush on since forever.
"of course not charlie" she said as he pulled her in for a hug, ruffling up her hair a bit.

"dinner will be half an hour so just entertain yourselves while i prepare it" lola's mum said
"let me help you finsih up dear" pascale said, following her into the kitchen.
Lorenzo and her father were speaking, as the twins went back off to the back yard.
"i have something to tell you both" lola said turning to Arthur and Charles.
They noticed she could barely contain her excitement.
Arthur laughed "come on then, tell us before you explode"
"i've signed a contract with Alpine Academy!!"
"that's amazing we'll done!" charles said giving her a hug. she could feel the heat rise to her cheeks. Arthur have her a hug and a congratulations straight after.
"your a traitor" charles suddenly said
"uhhh why?"
"well, me and arthur came through the ferrari driver academy."
"that doesn't make me a traitor"
"oh yes it does!" arthur said jokingly
she rolled her eyes and walked off into the front room, giggling.

lolaroux via stories