«sunny days»

lolaroux

liked by charles_leclerc, arthur_leclerc and 735,284 otherslolaroux: so excited to announce i have joined the @alpinef1team driver academy

lolaroux: so excited to announce i have joined the @alpinef1team driver academy. cant wait to see what the season brings💪🏻

view all comments

arthur_leclerc: go lola🥳🥳

charles_leclerc: i'm so proud

olliebearman: mega season incoming
———————————————————————

The Leclercs and the Rouxs had a great night, sharing stories of how they've spent their christmas and new year and the times in between and just having a general catch up. Lola had sat inbetween Arthur and Charles, the three of them constantly laughing the whole way through dinner. Pascale had suggested they all went down to the beach just outside Monaco the day after as the weather was supposed to be amazing. Ever since Lola could remember, the two families would go on beach days out, building sandcastles, digging holes and throwing each other into the sea. She remembered one year, Charles and her went in the sea and he put her on his shoulders as they made their way through. She loved it, especially since she had a huge crush on him. Arthur had stayed in shore while all this happened, even though she begged him to come and join in the fun. He was moody and didn't want to join the two of them. His loss.

Lola got everything ready and met her parents and siblings downstairs ready to get in the car and head to the beach. When they arrived, the Leclercs had already found a lovely quiet spot and placed their towels and beach umbrellas down. Lola spotted Arthur lay on his towel, eyes closed. She snuck up and stood at his head, leaning over to cast a shadow over his face. He opened his eyes to see where his sunlight had gone.
"ohh bonjour mon amour. would you mind pissing off so i can have my sunlight back" he said with a smirk
"you know what arthur, you had me at mon amour....then you told me to piss off so i think i'll stay here" she said smirking back
"move"
"make me"
"oh your gonna regret saying that"
he stood up and she started to run, him chasing her down towards the sea. She stopped where the water and the sand met. Arthur caught up and stood next to her.
"why did you stop?"
"i've still got my shorts and shirt on. i'm not getting them wet"
"hmmm let's see about that" he said as in one swift movement he picked her up bridal style as he started to walk into the sea
"no arthur no no no no" she squealed as she wrapped her arms around his neck and buried her head into his shoulder "i like these shorts please don't get them wet"
he pretend to drop her as she squealed again. he was laughing a lot.
"okay okay come on" he said as he walked back onto the sand, placing her down on her feet.
He slung his arm over her shoulder as they walked back towards everyone else. When they got there, she headed towards her bag as she removed her sliders, shorts and top to leave her in her white bikini with small patterns. She wasn't aware that two certain leclerc boys couldn't take her eyes off her.
"okay arthur, i can actually come in the sea now"
"brilliant" he said with a smile.
Louis, Camille, Lorenzo and Charles joined them as they went for a paddle/ swim for a while, befire they got out to sunbathe.

After a while, Lola sat up.
"i want ice cream" she said
Charles looked over at her
"yeah i could go for some ice cream. shall we walk to the stall. it's only like 5 minutes away"
her eyes lit up at this opportunity as she immediately jumped up and put her denim shorts back on to cover up a bit, before sliding her feet into her sliders.
"yes yes thankyou let's go! anyone else want anything?"
everyone declined, so she followed charles down the beach.

They walked shoulder to shoulder silently, just enjoying each others company. After a while charles spoke up.
"are you ready for your first season in formula 2?"
"yeah i'm excited. it will be a good chance to show people what i can do i think"
"you will smash it. you always do" he said as he looked at her and smiled. she smiled back
he slung his arm round her shoulder and she leaned into him.
"it will be nice to have you at more race weekends. gives me more chance to cheer you on" he says
"i'll enjoy more racing. and don't you mean cheer me and arthur on?"
"no just you" he said with a giggle
she playfully rolled her eyes as they arrived at the ice cream stall

"bonjour, what can i get for you?" the woman asked
"i'll have a vanilla please" charles said
"oh my god char your so boring!" lola said with a playful nudge
he held his hands up "hey don't come at me. yes it's basic but it's amazing"
"hmmm. i'll have a cookies and cream please"
"oh my god and you call me boring!"
"hey cookies and cream is way more exciting than vanilla!!"
they both got their ice creams and lola reached into her pocket to get money out, to look up and see charles already paying.
"hey it's ok i can get mine"
"nope. my treat"
"atleast let me give you the money"
"no lola. i just said. my treat"
she put her money back in her pocket as she accepted defeat
"merci"

As they were walking back to their spot, charles spoke.
"oh by the way, did you call me char earlier?"
"i don't know did i?"
"i think you did"
"oh sorry, just slipped out"
he moved closer to her as they walked
"no no don't apologise. it's cute"
she smiled up at him as he smiled down at her. Just when she didn't expect it, he moved his ice cream to her nose, leaving some there.
"oi you little bastard" she said giggling as she wiped her nose just as they got back to the others. he winked at her as he went to join lorenzo and louis conversation. Lola went to sunbathe for a while.

Suddenly, she felt the sun disappear. She looked up to see Arthur with his phone out.
"karmas a bitch" he said with a smirk
she simply giggled. She probably deserved that.

lolaroux

tagged: @arthur_leclercliked by arthur_leclerc, louisroux and 643,484 otherslolaroux: when he steals your sunlight but makes up for it with a cute pic>>>>

liked by arthur_leclerc, louisroux and 643,484 others
lolaroux: when he steals your sunlight but makes up for it with a cute pic>>>>

view all comments

arthur_leclerc: what can i say! i'm an angel
     >lolaroux: @arthur_leclerc i wouldn't go that far

charles_leclerc: i think there's still a bit of ice cream there
     >lolaroux: @charles_leclerc hate you xx

user94: is she dating arthur??

user27: no wonder the leclercs like her. shes hot