➽The Sixth

A/N: I feel like I had to practice a lot of smut writing for my Madara story to just casually write something like this

A/N: I feel like I had to practice a lot of smut writing for my Madara story to just casually write something like this. Heavy smut ahead, nsfw, and if you are new to my smut writing, uh it's graphic. But I already know you guys are shameless enough to read this at church. Smh I know you guys. Also for the "boat", I was using the Ocean Alexander 70e as reference.

[x]

➽ Inspiration song: Rush by Troye Sivan

Hashirama sends a car service that appears in front of your aunt's house. You've packed a luggage full of beach attire and every product under the sun to keep your hair in check. Much to your excitement, your aunt bought the story you gave about your trip. Had she not, you'd have been yelled at until you either didn't go or your cousin had to tag along. A seminar to a remote village seems far-fetched for your major, but the boring air of the venture left your aunt uninterested in hearing more of it.

Neither she or your cousin are home to see you off. You slide into the car and are whisked off for the port which is a 25 minute drive from the city. Upon arriving, you notice a variety of boats awaiting use. They always sparked your interest from afar since you find the idea of being in the open waters exhilarating but also liberating. 

As the chauffeur guides you through the array of luxury, you begin to notice just how private the area seems to be. Many of these boats are on the smaller end in size, but they exude pristine conditions and pearly gadgets. Everyone keeps to themselves; the crew of this port are vigilant of their guests' anonymity and not just anyone can walk on these wooden planks.

"[Name]!"

You cover the tops of your eyes with your hand as you glance up. The sun harshly blares its rays to shadow the person's face, but you recognize their voice. Up high you see Hashirama in the biggest boat at the docks. Once in front of it, he rushes down to greet you on the deck.

While your chauffeur begins grabbing your luggage and hauling it into the boat, he leaves you in the company of Hashirama. The man already wears his swimming trunks and his shirt is open to showcase his immense body. His arms instantly wrap around you to scoop you up and raise you to his eye level. As your body presses into him, his lips instantly lock with yours, and you accept his enthusiastic greeting.

"Mmm," he hums, "I can't wait to have fun this week." His words are said with a growl that desires everything from you. It's not just your body that he wants but your titillating company as well.

"Hashirama," you whisper against his lips.

"Yes?"

"This isn't a boat." Your deadpan stare breaks his excitement. "I might not know a lot about this stuff, but I definitely know this isn't a regular boat."

Hashirama laughs as he brings you back onto your feet. His hand connects with yours as he leads you into the cabin area. "Haha, I might have undersold it." You sit down on the plush sofa, and before Hashirama departs from your side to tend to the final touches for the ride, he kisses you again. "Why don't you look around while I finish up here? Then we can leave."