Chapter 3

*Author's note-  I am extremely disappointed with the response I am receiving.  It won't take long to vote the chapter. It demotivates me when I see the lass numbers of votes.*
.
.
.

Ansh woke up slowly ... he tried to get up but he stumbled.
Manik held him and made him sit.

Manik- bilkul chain nhi hai. Aram se baith nhi sakta?

Ansh gets scared seeing the unfamiliar face.

Ansh- aap kon ho?

Manik gave him a cheeky smile

Manik- your bhaiyu

Ansh's eyes filled up at his words...

Ansh- bhaiyu...aapne mughe accept kar liya. Thankyou

Manik- kyu nhi krunga accept, mughe hmesha se ek chota bhai cahiye tha... now I'm finally not the youngest...

Ansh just hugged him tightly in response and Manik hugged him back.

Manik- now let's go...
Bhai and Bhaiya are waiting for us...

Ansh gulped...he was sure ki aab to daant paregi ...

They both went to their brothers.
Manik was holding Ansh incase he falls again.

Arnav was waiting for them with letter in his hands. His eyes were red and puffy,  it was obvious that he cried.
.
.

" the things written in the letter will be revealed later in the story "
.
.

Arnav- Ansh...baccha... did your dadi ever tell you about us?

Ansh stayed silent for a few seconds but then answered the question with another question

Ansh- Are you Arnav Rathore?

Arnav just nodded in reply.

Ansh- dadi never told me about you all . Whenever I asked her if I had any other family,  she always said ki vo hi sirv meri family hai.

Anirudh- ab to pta chal gya na... tere teen bhai hai jo tughe hmesha protect krenge and tughse pyaar krenge.

Ansh just nodded his head with tears in his eyes.

Anirudh- now that all this emotional stuff is over...
Why did you not eat properly for last couple of days ? The doctor came to check on you... you have low sugar. You should be cautious about your health... this can't continue baccha.

Arnav- that reminds me...
From now on you will live here with us and so you will have to follow a set of rules...
Firstly you can't skip meals...ever
Secondly you have to tell us when you go out so we can provide security .
You will not do any drugs or alcohol.
And lastly... you will share everything with us... you don't have to hesitate to ask for anything.
Understood?

Ansh looked a bit startled with the rules  and looked at Manik for help.

Manik gave him a " I am enjoying this " Look.

Anirudh- bhaiya asked you something...why are you looking at Manik... answer Bhaiya....

Anirudh said this with a teasing smile.

Ansh- I understand bhaiya. I will follow all the rules.
Vaise bhai aur bhaiya kafi similar hai. Gussa dono ke naak par rheta hai.

Ani and Arnav were surprised by this statement.

Ani/Arnav (together)- chup kar!

Manik and Ansh laugh at this while Ani and Arnav look away from each other in embarrassment.

Ansh- come on... let's have dinner

Saying this he dragged the brothers on the dining table and the brothers wanted to protest but the decided not to.

For the first time in 18 years they had dinner together on one table.

After dinner Manik took Ansh to his room to  play some video games.

After an hour or so they decided to talk as Manik got tired of Ansh winning everytime.

Manik- You know I'm a little jealous of you....
(Manik said while looking away)

Ansh- but why?... I'm sorry bhaiyu... I don't want to steal your portion of love.

Manik chuckled bitterly...

Manik-What portion of love?... they never loved me. Never talk to me unless it's necessary. Bhaiya and bhaiyu have a lot of misunderstandings and they fight a lot and I get left out of their love because of that. Unki ladai me meri kya galti... why am I the one suffering...?

Manik started to sob.

Ansh- nhi bhaiyu, vo dono aapke bhai hai, unka pyaar, unki daant, unki pampering

Ansh- nhi bhaiyu, vo dono aapke bhai hai, unka pyaar, unki daant, unki pampering... iss sab par aapka hakk hai... I'm sorry bhaiyu....

Manik- are chote... itna matt soch...chal soja... Varna bhaiya se daant paregi...

Ansh- (shyly) can I sleep with you bhaiyu?

Manik- (smiles) ye bhi koi puchne ki baat hai?...
They both slept hugging each other.
.
.
.
Later that night

Arnav always checks on his kids before going to bed. He reached Anirudh's room... and smiled seeing him sleep peacefuly. 
He went up to him patted his head. Anirudh leaned in his touch... Arnav eyes filled up... and he quickly went out of the room before he breaks down...
Then he went to Manik's room and smiled seeing Manik and Ansh sleeping together so peacefuly hugging each other.

The quickly took a picture and made it his phone's wallpaper...

(Its not even been a day and the presence of Ansh is changing everyone)
Arnav thinks...
.
.
.
.
.
Vote target- 25 votes