Chapter 7-Survival or Death??!

Richard hovers over Chloe, taking the bait and steading his weight to get a closer look at the woman beneath him.

Strands of hair loosely flowed over Chloe's ear nob, so he quickly pushed her curly hair behind her ear, ever so often Chloe sucked on her lip, showing Richard how bad she wanted him....

She raised her body slightly off the bed to grind on the Alpha to push his buttons further, and that earned her a huge erection rubbing against her crotch.. She closed her mouth to stop the gasp from escaping her lips––she was still a virgin but she knew a good cock when she sees one.

Richard berried his head into Chloe's neck to take her scent in, her scent was mixed with coco and strawberries making him groan out in the process. Chloe's legs spread for Richard to have his way with her.... "I can smell your arousal––but I sensed that your still a virgin..." Richard smirked... "But that only makes this a way lot better."

Chloe's pussy quench a long thick cock but she wouldn't swing so low for Richard. Chloe used this as her chance to bit love bites on Richard's neck tasting his salty skin almost made her throw up, but she kept in character.... "Richard, darling. I want you to take my virginity. That way I can make up for the time I stayed away." Chloe said in a low sexy voice.... "I've always thought about you, and I finally made my mind up to be yours." She paused for a minute allowing the information to sink in Richards mind... "Everyone else has a mate except us, look.... I.....ugh.... I waited on my mate for more than ten years, so I don't see what's stopping us now." Chloe finished with a soft moan...

It's not entirely a lie.

I waited.

And waited.

No one showed up.

I was all alone.

I was born to take care of myself and I did just that without anybody's help. I did then, so what can stop me now?

Richard leaned in to close the gap with Chloe, but she moved fast and unlock herself with the key she stole when Richard got distracted. It didn't take long for Chloe to overpower Richard pulling him beneath her so she could sit on him.

He had a hard on making Chloe jump in excitement. She rocked her hips ever so often and arched her back to unlock her feet.

By the time she did that, Richard's cock had sprung free and her underwear was tightly hanging on for dare life.

The tip of Richard's cock touched her clit making a grunt escape her mouth, she didn't want to have sex with Richard but she was loving the feeling of his cock at her entrance.... She didn't get off of Richard and even he was too stunned to speak.

He was focused on the outline of Chloe's breast that he didn't realize that his prisoner was set free. He reached out to touch Chloe's breast and she didn't retaliated she gave in and whispered.... "I didn't come all the way to get fuck, but I can make an exception." Chloe smirked and got off of Richard... "You can watch me finger myself."

An hour later...

Chloe fold her hands with a satisfied smugly look on her face as she stood a few feet away from Richard.... "You know you could never held me as an hostage; but you already know that." She sighed as she maintains eye contact with the Alpha... "You were desperate to get my attention, and now you have it... Tell me what you want so I can go back home to attend onto my duties."

The Alpha was out of options, he had drugged and tied Chloe to the bed; now he's tied to his own bed in the same chains he used on Chloe. His wolf growled in defeat but he still wouldn't accept it.. He looked everywhere else in the room except at Chloe, but she knew exactly how to get back his attention..... "Enough with the bullshit. Start talking, and don't make me force you to speak!" Chloe shouted angrily holding a bottle of wolfbane that was mixed with a truth seeker... "You injected my niece with wolfbane and nearly kill her, so why shouldn't I inject you with worst??" She smirked when Richard flinch as she stepped closer to his figure....

"Chlo––we came off on the wrong foot. I didn't mean to harm your niece, it was the only chance I have of ever meeting you. I wouldn't seek your attention if this wan't urgent." Richard said as he swallowed his pride... "Chloe, I'm dying and I need your help."

Chloe was taken aback for a minute or two, that she cracked a laugh but quickly silenced herself when she saw the seriousness on Richards face.... "You're not kidding?" Chloe's brows knit in confusion as she search Richard's face for answers, but then her eyes diverted back to his gold ones... "How much time do you have left??"

Before Richard could explain himself, he knocked out. Chloe rushed to his side to try to get him back conscious but nothing she did help..

What could she do to help a dying man if she didn't know what she was up against?

"Give me control, I can test him to see what he needs to be save from." Aspen-Chloe's wolf growled out.

"Are you sure, you guys have a wild history." Chloe backed down....

"We may have our differences, but if we leave without helping him, his blood will be on our hands; although we are innocent, no one else will think that." Aspen convinced Chloe pilled out the truth as she tried her best convincing Chloe to let her out....

"That bastard knew exactly that something like this would happen... I don't want his blood on my hand, I might hate his guts, but I'm no murderer." Chloe sighed before giving Aspen control...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your at the end of this chapter...